cpl summit - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cpl summit

Re: cpl summit

Quote Originally Posted by you are a POS
    If I find out who you are I will find a way to get you fired. You are a disgusting sleazy scumbag for having such an attitude. Whatever I have to do to get you fired is what I have to do and in this case the end will justify the means because you are dangerous with your cancerous attitude.
    You are the type that would run to IA and tell mommy. Whats wrong got your lunch money stolen too often. You're the one that's dangerous to the public. A punk hiding behind a badge.

Quote Originally Posted by you are a POS
    If I find out who you are I will find a way to get you fired. You are a disgusting sleazy scumbag for having such an attitude. Whatever I have to do to get you fired is what I have to do and in this case the end will justify the means because you are dangerous with your cancerous attitude.
    You're what's wrong with PPPD, you will work your rump off to get someone fired, but are scared to death to confront a criminal. Go ahead, maybe getting someone fired will finally get you to third base with your first cousin......LOSER

If you want to root out and expose the unprofessional types in law enforcement, all you have to do is mention that you think rules should be enforced. The corrupt so-called old school types start crowing about how we should all cover-up for the rule breakers. Until you people accept that rule enforcement is just as important as law enforcement, we will all be stuck in the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by progressive law enforcement
    If you want to root out and expose the unprofessional types in law enforcement, all you have to do is mention that you think rules should be enforced. The corrupt so-called old school types start crowing about how we should all cover-up for the rule breakers. Until you people accept that rule enforcement is just as important as law enforcement, we will all be stuck in the 90's.
    "progressive" Just another word for a liberal a-hole. And just what was wrong with the way law enforcement worked in the 90's, 80's or 70's for that matter? You sound like a "progressive" ladder climber with a nose that has a perpetual brwon stain from shoving it up the P.C. azzzzz machine. Now go give your mommy a ticket you progressive punk.

Quote Originally Posted by progressive law enforcement

It's well known about his type....They paint a portrait of corruption and obsolete theories among their colleagues in an attempt to show their (false) superiority.

This person is clearly threatened by more talented law enforcement individuals. Those actually compelled to change policy and the law enforcement climate usually head for places such as FDLE or FBI etc etc.

The reality is that this person can't even shine among other cops in a small city. So he has to paint this picture that he is changing things here....when in actuality he's an incompetent loser that sucks up to his whole chain of command and any other rank he happens to cross.

I'm sure you can figure out who he is......

[quote=Youre a fraud and a loser]
    Quote Originally Posted by "progressive law enforcement":1emexs1c

It's well known about his type....They paint a portrait of corruption and obsolete theories among their colleagues in an attempt to show their (false) superiority.

This person is clearly threatened by more talented law enforcement individuals. Those actually compelled to change policy and the law enforcement climate usually head for places such as FDLE or FBI etc etc.

The reality is that this person can't even shine among other cops in a small city. So he has to paint this picture that he is changing things here....when in actuality he's an incompetent loser that sucks up to his whole chain of command and any other rank he happens to cross.

I'm sure you can figure out who he is......[/quote:1emexs1c]

Yup, you got that right. Not hard to figure out who wrote that. He doesn't belong as a leo...should be working for ACORN or the ACLU :snicker: :devil: :shock:

wow, it's not a report 385 you dont have to check spelling...

Sounds like grunt has some experience with rejected reports for spelling... We have spell check dude.... It really can be avoided... :devil:

[quote=Youre a fraud and a loser]
    Quote Originally Posted by "progressive law enforcement":c5yfjer2

I'm sure you can figure out who he is......[/quote:c5yfjer2]

Sounds like L3 telling war stories again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his 1hr long readoffs 3 days aweek r killing me.blah, blah, blah im so great..it's geting hard to stay awake or keep my eyes open

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast