cpl summit - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cpl summit

Re: cpl summit

That would be sad......if you were really a Corporal....

Stop trying to stir the pot...

sick of it all, you are right everyone with cheverons at the dept are more competent, capable, and deserving than slick sleeves. you have excelled and deserve to be in charge. we admitted what you wanted to hear, feel better? the mental beat down technique is working great, thanks!

to: sick of it all

I really hope that you are just a comedian on patrol level being cute and funny because you cant be serious. . . I respect those corporals that we have for what they have accomplished, even if their position seems to many to be rediculous and abused by those who attain it. A comment such as that just proves that you sir have reached the limit on your career and you should be thankful someone was looking out for you enough to get you into your position despite your obvious lack of leadership essesntials. This department is full of young potential and folks who could be upper management at any department however they will not have that opportunity here simply because of a number game. Those officers may leave to seek opportunity elsewhere not because they dislike this agency but because it is necessary to advance in their career field. For those that choose to stay to chance getting an open slot here or stay because of personal reasons should not be accused of being inferior to you or any other corporal/leader because you are most likley wrong as your last post has shown us. Please finish your dead end career and get your #$$ out of the way so some of the dozens of officers here who respect their co-workers and respectable sergeants can have an opportunity to attain a leadership position. Please make way for the hard workers of this department who won't just get their special little chevrons and then assume a routine of being funny guys and coffee addicts. If anyone on here is pathetic it is you and I hope you are ashamed of yourself for yout post.

You do realize this thread is nearly five months old right?

Quote Originally Posted by grunt
    to: sick of it all

I really hope that you are just a comedian on patrol level being cute and funny because you cant be serious. . . I respect those corporals that we have for what they have accomplished, even if their position seems to many to be rediculous and abused by those who attain it. A comment such as that just proves that you sir have reached the limit on your career and you should be thankful someone was looking out for you enough to get you into your position despite your obvious lack of leadership essesntials. This department is full of young potential and folks who could be upper management at any department however they will not have that opportunity here simply because of a number game. Those officers may leave to seek opportunity elsewhere not because they dislike this agency but because it is necessary to advance in their career field. For those that choose to stay to chance getting an open slot here or stay because of personal reasons should not be accused of being inferior to you or any other corporal/leader because you are most likley wrong as your last post has shown us. Please finish your dead end career and get your #$$ out of the way so some of the dozens of officers here who respect their co-workers and respectable sergeants can have an opportunity to attain a leadership position. Please make way for the hard workers of this department who won't just get their special little chevrons and then assume a routine of being funny guys and coffee addicts. If anyone on here is pathetic it is you and I hope you are ashamed of yourself for yout post.
    You can't even spell "ridiculous" correctly. That's why you will never have stripes.

You rejects fight too much. IT will be nice once PCSO takes over your joke of a PD so all the trash in Pinellas Park can get competent law enforcement services.

Boy, I wish I had the intelligence of the PCSO deputy who posted the last message. Wow, I feel smarter for just reading his intelligent post. He clearly is a shining star at PCSO. Of course he has no life because he felt the urge to come on here, but smart he is.

Of course, he probably couldn't tell you what it would take politically for that to happen, but he is smart. I mean, just ask him.

Dear Everyone,

After reading all the posts I have have come to the conclusion that this agency has a long way to go. You can have all the cool tech stuff, new cars and hire a handful of new Officers....but....if we as individuals have nothing but hate, jealousy or excessive pride..then how can we move forward? I am not saying that we should all be friends and hang out on the weekends but we should all have an understanding. Each branch of the department from patrol all the way up to the Chief has a specific job. If you are on patrol, love the fact that you have the freedom to meet new people everyday. The paper work that goes with that is a small price to pay. If you love what you are doing, its not considered work.

Quote Originally Posted by This is my message to you
    Dear Everyone,

After reading all the posts I have have come to the conclusion that this agency has a long way to go. You can have all the cool tech stuff, new cars and hire a handful of new Officers....but....if we as individuals have nothing but hate, jealousy or excessive pride..then how can we move forward? I am not saying that we should all be friends and hang out on the weekends but we should all have an understanding. Each branch of the department from patrol all the way up to the Chief has a specific job. If you are on patrol, love the fact that you have the freedom to meet new people everyday. The paper work that goes with that is a small price to pay. If you love what you are doing, its not considered work.

You are an idiot. I know that being a guy who never got any girls in school and got beat down for your lunch money everyday, law enforcement is super groovy.

However, it is STILL a job....it IS still dangerous. I don't know who you are, but seeing as how your breath must smell like the unmentionables of several supervisors, you can't be hard to find.

Be safe, and keep on having your super groovy time

If I find out who you are I will find a way to get you fired. You are a disgusting sleazy scumbag for having such an attitude. Whatever I have to do to get you fired is what I have to do and in this case the end will justify the means because you are dangerous with your cancerous attitude.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast