cpl summit - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: cpl summit

Re: cpl summit

I hope PCSO takes over this crap hole soon... I hope all PPPD officers get sent right to the jail... thats where they all grew up anyhow :P

ok, now it is someone elses turn to make a post that portrays themselves as one with above average intelligence and someone who is just too dag blammit smart to be working for the larger agency wearing green and getting paid the big $$$$. . . go ahead smart ones.. lets here your next clever post.. show us all how witty you can be so we can all giggle and say GEEEEEEEEEE GOLLY!! HE SHO IS SUMTIN AINT HE?? WWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! !!!!! LETS GO KILL US ANOTHA HOG SO WES CAN EATS AT OUR NEXT SQUAD PARTY!!!! ... oh thats right.. every one at your crapo agency secretly (or openly for that matter) hates each other and brotherhood is a thing of the past. Just bring your badges to the SAB and maybe there's a mop we can let you push around our floors

Quote Originally Posted by 010101010101010
    ok, now it is someone elses turn to make a post that portrays themselves as one with above average intelligence and someone who is just too dag blammit smart to be working for the larger agency wearing green and getting paid the big $$$$. . . go ahead smart ones.. lets here your next clever post.. show us all how witty you can be so we can all giggle and say GEEEEEEEEEE GOLLY!! HE SHO IS SUMTIN AINT HE?? WWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! !!!!! LETS GO KILL US ANOTHA HOG SO WES CAN EATS AT OUR NEXT SQUAD PARTY!!!! ... oh thats right.. every one at your crapo agency secretly (or openly for that matter) hates each other and brotherhood is a thing of the past. Just bring your badges to the SAB and maybe there's a mop we can let you push around our floors
    Ah, scuse me...it's h-e-a-r. Hope that helps skipinski!!

I love it when these folks come on our board and tell us we are going to be working for them. How's the layoffs and dept shut downs going, skippy? The only person here that will be working at the jail is one of you road folks, when cities finish picking the unincorporated lands clean. Enjoy no OT and all your admin making hundreds of thousands of dollars, while you get forced back to CJ.

How did that whole Clearwater takeover thing work out for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How did that whole Clearwater takeover thing work out for ya?
    Again....lololololol :devil:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234