cpl summit
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cpl summit

cpl summit

the pot mixer is running his yearly meeting amounst the former and current cpls, which should bring some really interesting information to the main stream. We must read reports, we must follow officers around, we must not take primary on calls, we must set up chow times for the group, we must snitch, we must abide by the SPI rules, we must be the most useless unit the dept has seen since the Lts... Hail progression and SPI...

Re: cpl summit

Don't blame SPI.... fairly certain he was the same way before he went...

Wow....such anger...

Is this a new sop to get into supervisor's faces? Are we as officers supposed to yell and go nose to nose with supervisors so they can grab us by our hair and do whatever you said he will do to us? Sorry but in my limited experience I have never found it to be positive to express any differences with them without consequences. I guess if you have an opinion, you must be blood thirsty, angry, and ready to fight a supervisor. Wow, times haven't changed a bit, even with more supervision then we really need. I guess the Cpl summit will fix all our ills. Thanks anyway for the advice!

Please, who is the idiot that has such a problem working here, what shift is he.she on? Who is this idiot that hates supervisors so much? I am not a supervisor and have been on the road 8 yrs, I don't understand how it can be so horrible for you? Are you on day shift? Are you on eves? Who is this bad apple that has such a gripe with supervisors, he/she is so quick to put their names & ID numbers out, who is this person, any ideas? As you can see from the other police department postings they have worse gripes than here, so you can't leave, but why stay?

If you are so fast to identify supervisors you don't like, Identify yourself! Not so easy is it? You're a coward.

Sorry moron, nobody on this string of posts put anyones name or number out there. But thanks for trying to stir things up. remember having thoughts and opinions don't make you a hater or hateful, just honest. Please be careful how you use the "coward" word, it can be used for lots of situations, possibly your direction

You don't have to name names a-hole, your hate for supervisors is clear, go work somewhere else, they are griping on every LEO site, your so scared and "Yes Sir" when you see supervisors in the day, but you cry like a baby, suck it up, work your 10 hours and stop crying, or go to Tampa where their LEO site gripes more than ours, if that is possible, I am closer to identifying you, you are on days, coward male, tarnished badge.

oh, no anger management problem there! you could not be more wrong, but continue your witchhunt. please can someone help this guy find the number for EAP, please

He's covering up, he's off today., couldn't be more right.

I'm finally sick of it all. I'm sick of the Them vs Us mentality. I'm sick of the slick-sleeves taking out their insecurities on the supervisors. Just because you're a failure in your career doesn't mean you should have such hate for those who have succeeded and excelled and earned the right to have chevrons on their sleeves.
    You couldn't cut the mustard so you blame your failure on the people who succeed. You're a loser who couldn't measure up so now you're jealous of people more competent and capable than you.
    Just admit that the people promoted ahead of you are more competent and deserving. Just let go of the hate, man. You'll feel better about yourself.
    Hey, you want an Us-vs-Them? Huh? Huh? Okay, let's go then. How about the corporals turn their noses up at anyone who has a slicksleeve? You wanna feel the pressure? Huh? Huh? LET'S GET IT ON!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast