19 indicted in Hallandale Beach cocaine bust - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: 19 indicted in Hallandale Beach cocaine bust

Where is VIN ????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Where is VIN ????????????????????????????

They went back into uniform.
    :shock:

HA HA. I guess thats supposed to be funny or somethin. Vin is still here in HB. I am in charge and under the watchful eye of the D Chief we will continue our greatness. If anyone has any questions you know where you can find me.

Momma

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha
    HA HA. I guess thats supposed to be funny or somethin. Vin is still here in HB. I am in charge and under the watchful eye of the D Chief we will continue our greatness. If anyone has any questions you know where you can find me.

Momma
    uhhh......in the parking lot smoking cigarettes?

now listen here boy... those type of comments won't be tolerated. And for the "in the parking lot smoking cigarettes" statment the answer is NOOO, (smirk). I can be found heading up the elite Hallandale Beach Vin unit, did I tell you I took down cheetah's. No one else could, but me and eagle eye got on the job and pooof cheetah's was history.

Can someone please tell us how the Chief allows this travesty to continue ?? Everyone in the department (and the County for that matter) sees it...nobody is fooled.

Can someone please tell us how the Chief allows this travesty to continue ?? Everyone in the department (and the County for that matter) sees it...nobody is fooled.
    According to what is said in all the monthly meetings...she has been super busy and swamped with work.........right?

No seriously, where is VIN ?

okay in order to make you stop anking this question, here are the details. its like a big Ponzi scheme so you will have to pay attention:

the DC is in charge if VIN. he is a twit who hid behind a desk his whole career. he hates cops who accomplish police work with ease and tries (as many of you have seen on this site) to attack cops and act superior. but the only way he can look superior is not by bringing himself up (because he is a twit), but instead by bringing everyone else around him down. so he abuses his power to rig the system in order to accomplish this. he puts a complete twit into the position of sgt of VIN. she runs arounds and talks about things she did 20 years ago without ever being able to tell you one thing she's done now. she'll also tell you at every turn she is super busy, even though every time she tells you this she is never doing anything other than milling around or smoking...but thats okay because the DC will confirm that she is swamped with so much work (time cards, payroll, and having two detectives drive up and down 95 to burn old gas off the unmarked cars they never use). the two good cops up there are despised by the DC, Sgt, and the two F's (how appropriate). these two try to work and come up with good investigations that VIN detectives are supposed to come up with. but they are told at every turn by Sgt Twit that they arent able to do these deals. at some points they are literally told they are not allowed to do any police work and are told to sit at their desks all day. the cover story for this is that they arent good cases or VIN is too busy, and since they are ordered not to speak to any outside agencies or or members of our own department, the cover stands. in reality, this is done so that they dont make Sgt Twit look like the bumbling fool she is (doing large narcotics deals while her and the F's find residue bags). then when the 2 good detectives arent around (like in SWAT training), the Sgt and the F's go out and make an arrest...hereby creating the false image that the Sgt and the F's are doing work and the two good detectives are doing nothing...much to the glee of DC Twit. the Sgt then sends the F's out to grab any arrest reports from other agencies that happened in or around Hallandale while they sat on their asses. they take these reports and count them as their own statistics by saying they helped these agencies do their work. they dont know or care that anyone can look at their reports then checks the monthly stats and see that is it all BS. everything is designed and okayed by the DC because he is the one pulling the strings..he is happy because all the good cops get all pissed off, the Sgt is happy because she doesnt have to do anything that will show she doesnt know what she's doing, old F is just happy to be making some coin, and new F is still scratching his itchy beard wondering what he got homself into. nobody can stop it because the DC can make up whatever stories he wants. the big boss could care less as long as his mirror-mirror-on-the-wall keeps telling him he's the best chief of them all.

i hope this clears the matter up once and for all and you stop asking this question. thank you.

okay in order to make you stop anking this question, here are the details. its like a big Ponzi scheme so you will have to pay attention:

the DC is in charge if VIN. he is a twit who hid behind a desk his whole career. he hates cops who accomplish police work with ease and tries (as many of you have seen on this site) to attack cops and act superior. but the only way he can look superior is not by bringing himself up (because he is a twit), but instead by bringing everyone else around him down. so he abuses his power to rig the system in order to accomplish this. he puts a complete twit into the position of sgt of VIN. she runs arounds and talks about things she did 20 years ago without ever being able to tell you one thing she's done now. she'll also tell you at every turn she is super busy, even though every time she tells you this she is never doing anything other than milling around or smoking...but thats okay because the DC will confirm that she is swamped with so much work (time cards, payroll, and having two detectives drive up and down 95 to burn old gas off the unmarked cars they never use). the two good cops up there are despised by the DC, Sgt, and the two F's (how appropriate). these two try to work and come up with good investigations that VIN detectives are supposed to come up with. but they are told at every turn by Sgt Twit that they arent able to do these deals. at some points they are literally told they are not allowed to do any police work and are told to sit at their desks all day. the cover story for this is that they arent good cases or VIN is too busy, and since they are ordered not to speak to any outside agencies or or members of our own department, the cover stands. in reality, this is done so that they dont make Sgt Twit look like the bumbling fool she is (doing large narcotics deals while her and the F's find residue bags). then when the 2 good detectives arent around (like in SWAT training), the Sgt and the F's go out and make an arrest...hereby creating the false image that the Sgt and the F's are doing work and the two good detectives are doing nothing...much to the glee of DC Twit. the Sgt then sends the F's out to grab any arrest reports from other agencies that happened in or around Hallandale while they sat on their asses. they take these reports and count them as their own statistics by saying they helped these agencies do their work. they dont know or care that anyone can look at their reports then checks the monthly stats and see that is it all BS. everything is designed and okayed by the DC because he is the one pulling the strings..he is happy because all the good cops get all pissed off, the Sgt is happy because she doesnt have to do anything that will show she doesnt know what she's doing, old F is just happy to be making some coin, and new F is still scratching his itchy beard wondering what he got homself into. nobody can stop it because the DC can make up whatever stories he wants. the big boss could care less as long as his mirror-mirror-on-the-wall keeps telling him he's the best chief of them all.

i hope this clears the matter up once and for all and you stop asking this question. thank you.

I HEREBY DECREE THAT THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS BE SENT TO THE DUNGEON FOR HIS NATURAL LIFE. CAPTAINS...YOU ARE ORDERED TO DIG ME A DUNGEON!!!! THIS MESSAGE IS COMPLETELY SLANDEROUS!!! FIRST..IT DOESNT MENTION ME ENOUGH...SECOND YOUNG F'S BEARD IS NOT ITCHY!! TRUST ME I KNOW ITCHY WITH MY BODY RASH!! THIRD..........UHHHHHH.........BECAUSE MY BADGE SAYS........................................... CCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! ME ME MY MY MY ME ME MY MY!!!!! ....LIVE FROM NEW YORK...IT'S...MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE AT THE 4H CLUB KNOWS ME!!!! EVERYONE AT THE MOOSE LODGE KNOWS ME!!!!!! I'M THE MOST FAMOUS MAN FROM COUNTY LINE TO PEMBROKE ROAD!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast