unhappy - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: unhappy

Re: unhappy

Listen, I know that all of you are very unhappy about this change in shift BS we're being fed again. Yet, no one has come forth with a valid reason for this taking effect when asked face-to-face... When the time comes, we need to address this issue with our chief as it appears she is unaware of this problem and tell her that this will greatly increase our "piss poor" attitudes, and not the "greatness of the department" as some see it as. That has nothing to do with it at all. God help you if you speak to rank about this in person or disagree with it. WHY does everything have to be "if you dont like it, leave" attitude? We are ALWAYS told the patrol division is the "backbone" of the department. This plan screws with peoples personal lives, their childrens lives, our finances, other personal plans, etc, ect, etc. All around- BAD BAD IDEA!!!

Yeppo, hit the nail on the head. If you speak up they start a bs IA or find anouther way to help you leave. Wow amazing how that works............................................. ..

for the person that posted "Yeppo, hit the nail on the head. If you speak up they start a bs IA or find anouther way to help you leave. Wow amazing how that works."

Name one?

I don't usually come to this site, but a co-worker told me someone maybe tried to imply that I left a message on here. The above poster who used guest #87 is not 87 from work and I have nothing to do with this site or the posts on here. Please keep me out of this discussion. Merry Christmas and happy hoildays

I don't usually come to this site = I log on daily

I love it when people say " Oh, I usually don't read LEO but I happen to see it today......yea yea

talk about stirring the pot, go spend some time with your family during the holidays instead of coming here to spew venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest #87
    for the person that posted "Yeppo, hit the nail on the head. If you speak up they start a bs IA or find anouther way to help you leave. Wow amazing how that works."

Name one?
    I can name one. 414 - he is a friend of mine. No matter how hard he tried he kept getting kicked down. Amazing for a guy who served in the Navy with the Chief. He had more supervisor experience than some of the Sgts, maybe they were jealous. You knew you could call him and he would help in a heartbeat, he would answer his phone at anytime even off duty. He even helped one of our former K9s prepare for K9 tryouts at his home with his personal dog, just to get snubbed when that officer made K9. Amazing he left right after an IA was filed against him. But you know he is doing better at CPD and so much happier then he ever was with us.

If Staff wants to black ball you they can and will. This place will always have issues because we are small but Staff wants us to be TPD.

[quote=Been PPPD for awhile]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest #87":tctninn2

Name one?
    I can name one. 414 - he is a friend of mine. No matter how hard he tried he kept getting kicked down. Amazing for a guy who served in the Navy with the Chief. He had more supervisor experience than some of the Sgts, maybe they were jealous. You knew you could call him and he would help in a heartbeat, he would answer his phone at anytime even off duty. He even helped one of our former K9s prepare for K9 tryouts at his home with his personal dog, just to get snubbed when that officer made K9. Amazing he left right after an IA was filed against him. But you know he is doing better at CPD and so much happier then he ever was with us.

If Staff wants to black ball you they can and will. This place will always have issues because we are small but Staff wants us to be TPD.[/quote:tctninn2]
    Can we get the same pay they get??????????????????????????????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[quote=Been PPPD for awhile]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest #87":dk3fvj3q

Name one?

If Staff wants to black ball you they can and will. This place will always have issues because we are small but Staff wants us to be TPD.[/quote:dk3fvj3q]

"IF THAT STAFF WANTS TO BLACK BALL YOU THEY CAN AND WILL" VERY VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE PUSHED MANY A GOOD OFFICER OUT

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Been PPPD for awhile
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest #87":30n0fkt0

Name one?

If Staff wants to black ball you they can and will. This place will always have issues because we are small but Staff wants us to be TPD.

"IF THAT STAFF WANTS TO BLACK BALL YOU THEY CAN AND WILL" VERY VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE PUSHED MANY A GOOD OFFICER OUT[/quote:30n0fkt0]

In their defense....they have ran off many a douche bag too! People that had NO business getting hired (ANYWHERE) in the first place, but sometimes it takes a little time for a person's true identity to be revealed. There also needs to be more attention to hiring quality people rather than just finding someone who meets the "minimum" standards or requirements.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast