unhappy - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: unhappy

Names

I don't understand why some people have to post names & id numbers, and they won't leave their own name. You have no idea of any details that took place. How do you think an officer feels seeing their name & id number posted especially by a boneless coward? Its just wrong.

Re: unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sp Y
    Filling you in...... TURNER

And as far as the union goes have you seen who the reps are? How about our divorce attorney. This isn't CT or NY
    GOTCHA ,Yes that stinks, that sure is team work.

Re: Names

Quote Originally Posted by Names
    I don't understand why some people have to post names & id numbers, and they won't leave their own name. You have no idea of any details that took place. How do you think an officer feels seeing their name & id number posted especially by a boneless coward? Its just wrong.
    Why not post his name he did nothing wrong.

How about we shake up the leadership? Fire the Admin and hire from the outside. How about the sergeants who continue to make the same mistakes over and over and yet continue to be leaders? How about the "Do as I say not as I do" mentality? When was the last time a supervisor missed a lunch break? I recall the supervisors and corporals eating whilst the troops are being killed with calls.....how callous is that? Any sarge every step up to take a call so an officer can eat? How about covered parking for supervisors?

The new policy. I'll make a policy that doesn't effect me. I'll tell you it's a step forward for this agency and in the same sentence it's a throwback to the way we used to do things. It's the way to the past by moving to the future? We live in a state of constant change there is nothing wrong with a little stability. There is nothing wrong with the last perk a patrol officer gets. No one wants to have to leave and work with the nest of scammers up in CIS although it would be nice to be able to "flex" my hours right in the middle of my assigned working hours in order to steal money from the citizens.

I wish these big agency dreamers would go and try to be chief somewhere. They can't even fight crime which is supposed to be the number one job here, not charity walks.

Let me work in ops and make my schedule, work a few hours, then work ot, oh, now im back on the clock.oh admin says its alright.. let me ride a horse for a couple hours, it counts towards worktime, then go out and ride for OT, call it a benefit.. let me come in whenever i want to, heck will let them records wait, as long as i can get to u.p.s. late. no problem you are exempt.Thanks admin for keeping it fair!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    That 's what you all pay your union dues for ,get your union involved ?????
    Why, the union is the biggest joke in this place, they just help the adm. screw you harder!!!!!!!

IMPEACH

You people have GOT to be joshing me!
    A highly respected SPI certification/diploma is a problem to you people? Huh?!
    You people don't realize how good you have it by being supervised by highly trained and excellent leaders. No, you don't understand the logic in decisions made. But you wouldn't, would you? YOU haven't been provided the same high-level training they have so you wouldn't, right?!
    You people are just like the typical blue-collar types who think they can leave their seat in coach and go show the pilot how it's done.
    You don't realize just how good you people have it.

The above quote or posting has been brought to you by S4 or 423. Thank you for your thoughts. You may unpucker now.

Once again, why? "because I can, because I went to SPI" What a freakin joke!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast