10-31 WITH FHP - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-31 WITH FHP

Re: 10-31 WITH FHP

Sounds like Gauger and Bradsaw better start getting their SH** together. This place is WAY out of control, you have supervisors making six digits a year that don't do squat! And every year the sheriff wants more money and tries to take over more cities like a Hitler Junior, they are pathetic and can't manage what they got now! Soon will need a floor in the jail just for the deputies and cops in this county to be housed, maybe can put a PBA office on the floor too! Worthless idiots! House em and put them on paid leave while their in, makes sense to me?

Big Ego = SWAT MEMBER?

Quote Originally Posted by Disgraced
    Sounds like Gauger and Bradsaw better start getting their SH** together. This place is WAY out of control, you have supervisors making six digits a year that don't do squat! And every year the sheriff wants more money and tries to take over more cities like a Hitler Junior, they are pathetic and can't manage what they got now! Soon will need a floor in the jail just for the deputies and cops in this county to be housed, maybe can put a PBA office on the floor too! Worthless idiots! House em and put them on paid leave while their in, makes sense to me?
    FIRST, HOW IS THIS THE SHERIFF'S FAULT. THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS 3,800 EMPLOYEES, IS HE SUPPOSE TO BABY SIT EVERYONE OF US...NO! EVERY DEPUTY, NO MATTER IF HE OR SHE IS A CORRECTIONS DEPUTY OR AN LEO ARE GROWN ADULTS WHO SHOULD NO THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG AND NO WHERE SHOULD THE SHERIFF BE REQUIRED TO BABY SIT MORONS. THESE IDOITS CREATED THEIR OWN PROBLEMS. SO IF YOU NEED TO BLAME SOMEONE, BLAME THE DEPUTIES WHO ARE ENDING THEIR CAREERS AND RUINING THIS DEPT'S REPUTATION.

Are you for real? Yea, the Sheriff should have told him to stop his car and pull over. The Sheriff should have told the deputy not to push his wife. Or the Sheriff should have been in the car with the lt. and said ur too impaired. Next u'll want him to drive with u to be sure ur reports are correct. Grow up and stop blaming the Sheriff.
    I'll tell u what.. want don't u call him and voice ur concerns. I'll bet u'll be looking for a new job. Next u'll blame O'bama.....wait a minute he may be to blame.

I don't know why everyone at PBSO is worried about this, command at PBSO has the Deputies immediately turn and run away when someone decides not to stop for a traffic stop. It's basically legal not to stop for a Deputy. Why is this any different? Typical, let's kill the Deputy for making a mistake. People flee from PBSO every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I don't know why everyone at PBSO is worried about this, command at PBSO has the Deputies immediately turn and run away when someone decides not to stop for a traffic stop. It's basically legal not to stop for a Deputy. Why is this any different? Typical, let's kill the Deputy for making a mistake. People flee from PBSO every day.
    It's actually a felony to flee. FHP just has the luxury of being able to chase and we do not. Still does not make it right not to pull over. If a guy ran from you at 100mph and pulled over 20 minutes later, would you not take them to jail ? Last time I checked, we do not have the legal authority not to arrest on a felony.

As a FHP member in PBC I just wanted to extend appreciation for the positive comments about our officers ref. this situation. The Troopers that handled this were professional, as were the personnel from PBSO that came to the station to investigate.

I have always thought that both Agency's have gotten along pretty well, ( unlike other parts of the state), and I for one would like to continue that tradition. Believe it or not there are a lot of Troopers that are NOT a-holes and will extend the courtesy in a heartbeat.

Thanks for ALL the assistance over the years. We don't believe that all Deputy's are like this guy...

Stay Safe !!!

I would like to say, working with FHP is the only way. They have taken many 4's and DUI's knowing how busy we are in the dist especially @ night. We must extend the courtesy to all Agency's, working as one unit. I have all ways done so, and will continue.

hay, let's face it, most of the PBSO folks tried to get on with FHP bur couldnt so they went with the SO

hay, let's face it, most of the PBSO folks tried to get on with FHP bur couldnt so they went with the SO

I count numerous grammatical error's Sir

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast