10-31 WITH FHP
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-31 WITH FHP

10-31 WITH FHP

INFO NEEDED, WHO GOT IN TROUBLE WITH FHP ON THE TURNPIKE LAST NIGHT?

Re: 10-31 WITH FHP

Sounds like a trooper needs his nose broken. Those dumpy troopers have better things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green
    Sounds like a trooper needs his nose broken. Those dumpy troopers have better things to do.

Great! What now?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Great! What now?

what happened!!??

It is only a matter of time til the press gets a hold of this. This guy was in a unmarked car and one that was not a normal police car with no lights. He failed to stop and the chase lasted about 12 miles. He has not been 10-15'd yet but it is coming. Supposedly PBSO is not to happy with what this deputy did. Also, there is a video to and word is he was not very cooperative during the felony stop and resisted.
    So sad all he had to do was stop and none of this would have happened!!!

It's not the troopers fault he did not know it was a deputy till after the stop was done. The deputy was totally wrong and should have stopped. He was in an unmarked car with no lights. The deputy should have known better, there is no excuse for something like this.

[quote=guest leo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mean Green":2m49wyjn
    It's not the troopers fault he did not know it was a deputy till after the stop was done. The deputy was totally wrong and should have stopped. He was in an unmarked car with no lights. The deputy should have known better, there is no excuse for something like this.[/quote:2m49wyjn]

anyone going to be shocked when that a-hole jose lapshit puts this in the paper. we are our own worse enemy.

First, whoever said a trooper needs his nose broken is way out of line. Lately all agencies have had a good relationship with FHP. One person does not make an agency. And one screw up does not represent everybody. FHP is a fine organization.

Second....it was more like a 40 mile 10-31(starting in Martin county all the way to Lake Worth toll plaza---with spike strips set a mile south and ready to deploy) and was clocked at OVER 100MPH! FHP had lights and siren going. Car refused to pull over. Deputy called his supervisor from the car who told him NOT to pull over. To that I say "wow"....didn't you read and sign off in PowerDMS not too long ago about this very thing? That you WILL pull over? Then the deputy locked himself in the car and refused to get out. Then when he was finally out of the car he allegedly shoved an FHP trooper.

Then after FHP tried to do the right thing and let PBSO deal with all of this inhouse a couple of plain clothes Deputies (and allegedly a PBSO supervisor) were overheard bad mouthing FHP and calling them names by a trooper in plain clothes. Again, I say "wow".

Then the Sheriff was called by FHP. I don't believe any notifications were made prior to FHP calling the Sheriff.

It is truely amazing the stuff that happens within this agency. People wonder why the public has such a poor image of Law Enforcement.

From the info that is floating around out there (I'm hesitant to call them "facts") there is no possible way to defend this Deputies actions. Oh, here's the kicker......this is supposedly ALL on video in-car dash cam!....including the shove.

So to review:

Speeding
    Fleeing and elduing
    Resist an officer without violence
    Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer

Did I miss anything? So, will the Deputy be removed from the specialty unit? Will the supervisor(s)?

Guess we'll have to wait for Jose to "put of the facts" of the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Not FHP's fault
    First, whoever said a trooper needs his nose broken is way out of line. Lately all agencies have had a good relationship with FHP. One person does not make an agency. And one screw up does not represent everybody. FHP is a fine organization.

Second....it was more like a 40 mile 10-31(starting in Martin county all the way to Lake Worth toll plaza---with spike strips set a mile south and ready to deploy) and was clocked at OVER 100MPH! FHP had lights and siren going. Car refused to pull over. Deputy called his supervisor from the car who told him NOT to pull over. To that I say "wow"....didn't you read and sign off in PowerDMS not too long ago about this very thing? That you WILL pull over? Then the deputy locked himself in the car and refused to get out. Then when he was finally out of the car he allegedly shoved an FHP trooper.

Then after FHP tried to do the right thing and let PBSO deal with all of this inhouse a couple of plain clothes Deputies (and allegedly a PBSO supervisor) were overheard bad mouthing FHP and calling them names by a trooper in plain clothes. Again, I say "wow".

Assuming your facts are accurate...i'd say that someone needs to sit at home for 15-30 days and think about his behavior...if not behind the register at home depot and think about his old job as a cop
    Then the Sheriff was called by FHP. I don't believe any notifications were made prior to FHP calling the Sheriff.

It is truely amazing the stuff that happens within this agency. People wonder why the public has such a poor image of Law Enforcement.

From the info that is floating around out there (I'm hesitant to call them "facts") there is no possible way to defend this Deputies actions. Oh, here's the kicker......this is supposedly ALL on video in-car dash cam!....including the shove.

So to review:

Speeding
    Fleeing and elduing
    Resist an officer without violence
    Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer

Did I miss anything? So, will the Deputy be removed from the specialty unit? Will the supervisor(s)?

Guess we'll have to wait for Jose to "put of the facts" of the case.

The agency only hires and retains the finest and runs off the good cops.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast