City of Tampa Municipal Election - POLL

Poll: Which of the following will you support in an election bid for any public office in the future?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Sysop

City of Tampa Municipal Election - POLL

According to the Supervisor of Elections for Hillsborough County (http://votehillsborough.org/content.aspx?id=72), the City of Tampa Municipal Election will be on 03/01/11. This election will be for Mayor and the 7 members of City Council (http://votehillsborough.org/GetDocument.aspx?id=145). Those elected will take office on 04/01/11 as they start their 4 year term.

Current City Council members (http://www.tampagov.net/dept_city_council/) and their status are as follows:

Thomas Scott
    District 5
    Chairman

Gwen Miller
    District 1
    At-Large
    Chair Pro-Tem
    Term Limits prohibit re-election

Mary Mulhern
    District 2
    At-Large

Linda Saul-Sena
    District 3
    At-Large

John Dingfelder
    District 4

Charlie Miranda
    District 6

Joseph Caetano
    District 7

Since some of these council members will be seeking re-election to City Council in 2011 and others seeking election into new public offices, this Poll will cover your support for these council members in either capacity.

Re: City of Tampa Municipal Election - POLL

I've just got one thing to say and I mean it from the heart...to the man who stood up for the troops when No One Else would...he made an unwavering stand for Tampa police because He Gets It! THANK YOU JOE CAETANO!

Joe, you need to run for Mayor!!!

RUN JOE RUN!!!! JOE CAETANO FOR MAYOR OF TAMPA!!!!!
    YOU HAVE THE SUPPORT OF TAMPA PD AND I'M SURE THE PBA WILL BACK YOU!!!

Tampa Fire Rescue has your back Joe!

Joe - I think I speak for all of Tampa Police and Tampa Fire: "Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thanks for your courage in standing up and speaking your mind against the Mayor and the other councilpersons for the police step-plan." You have our support.

I would vote to end term limits so that Dingfelder and Saul-Sena could run again JUST so I could vote against them...

Too bad so many of the people that he supports can't vote for him because they dont live in the city.

I hope Pastor Scott reads this message.

Mr. Scott, I thought you was a man of God I can't believe the way you have voted on some issues. Martin Luther King would call you a moral coward," Anytime a man comprise his moralization for Politcal Correctness, he is a moral coward'. The book of Timothy talks about leaders like you. You need to repent and turn away from the gain of the world. If you are a real man of God you need to stand up for God. I wonder if you even see where the world is headed because of the rebellion of America. Men like you are an embarassment to true born again Christians. You wont even stand up for Christ,just remember what Jesus said,"if you are a shame of me before man I will be a shame of you before my father.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of God
    I hope Pastor Scott reads this message.

Mr. Scott, I thought you was a man of God I can't believe the way you have voted on some issues. Martin Luther King would call you a moral coward," Anytime a man comprise his moralization for Politcal Correctness, he is a moral coward'. The book of Timothy talks about leaders like you. You need to repent and turn away from the gain of the world. If you are a real man of God you need to stand up for God. I wonder if you even see where the world is headed because of the rebellion of America. Men like you are an embarassment to true born again Christians. You wont even stand up for Christ,just remember what Jesus said,"if you are a shame of me before man I will be a shame of you before my father.
    At least your grammar should make it easy for him to understand :evil: .