ARREST - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ARREST

Re: ARREST

Wow law is law, ur nothing but a retard. Since when are dwls with no knowledge is an arrestable offense? Even if you ran it with ur dispatcher and it came back suspended,who said you have to make an arrest. Go back to MANGO town where you came from and keep arresting old people. CHUPATRANKAS!

"I AM THE LAW!"

Ok, enough is enough !!!! Guys, give Miami Gardens a rest. We all know that the action of the brain dead officer was a resualt of someone who is not a real cop. However, the Department as a whole is awesome. The officer, who ever he/she is will never be able to live their actions down from within their own peer group. In time, justice will be done from within the officer's own peer group and department. It really is a gift to that department in it's early stages, as it indicates they may have a potential problem. Chief, this type of conduct, while it does not violate any department directions, does indicate a lack of good decision making. Now to the officer a little education : If a person is driving with one suspension on the DL, it does not justify an arrest unless the driver knows the DL is suspended. The Statue states that if , "with knowledge", then arrest can be done. However an A-Form is not requirred an a citation is all you need to do . Just check the block on the citation and press on. If you completed an A-Form on a one time suspension you need help ! Dade County has drivers with 20-30 suspentions on the DL. It's like fishing in a well stocked pond out here . LEAVE THE POLICE ALONE ! BOB SEIDMAN #0146

I and my fellow officers would love to know when the trial for this case is comming up, please advise.

Why is a citation even necessary? In MA I would hve given her a ride home and told her to take care of it. You FL guys write way to many tckets to each other. Aren't there any real crimes down there?

BOB SEIDMAN #0146.......NOTED...BOLO .....COUNTY MOTOR IS OUT ON THE LOOK OUT..FOR MGPD CARS COMMING OR GOING TO WORK..... :devil: IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTILLLLLL " THAT CLOWN IN BROWN" WITH THE SHINNY BOOTS JUMPS INFRONT OF YOU AND 19'S U.... :cop:

FOR THE REST OF YOU MGPD GUYS STAY SAFE...I KNOW A FEW OF YOU'LL THAT ARE VERY GOOD COPS..

Stumbled across this thread and couldn't believe what I read. You guys have a 43 working there, but then again from what I've read, you'll know that. Time for a roll call blanket party. That guy/gal just doesn't get.

OK guys/gals. Once again, do not post any names in this forum or I will delete it.

I also hear that you guys like to 39 other po's for dui. Wow that was low.

Why is everyone complaining about MGPD 39 people? Why would you even want to enter this crappy city? If your a PO you should know this city is crap. You should tell your family and friends to avoid this area, it's just to dangerous. As far as that one incident with a family member being 39, you could confront that individual PO. I agree that was wrong!However, that incident was taken care of.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast