ARREST - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ARREST

Re: ARREST

I agree. We dont need to be writting up eachother for petty nonsense such as this. It serves NO good at the end of the day.

Someone on this officer's squad needs to talk to him and let him know how wrong he was.

Listen here NMBPD. You do NOT COME to our board talking crap about our officers. For that, just stay on your own board. We do not want you to come to our board and discredit a fellow officer for doing his JOB. Come think about it, if this was the outcome he minus well should have made her a 39. Our Officer already cut her break. He wanted to use his discretion and inform her of what could happen... What wrong showing her the arrest form. I bet she is not going to do it again, though. Anyways, please NMBPD, if you are riding dirty, please don't come through our jurisdiction.! Please!

This so called cop needs his ass kicked. If he did that shit to my mother, I would put my foot up his ass. Shit, if I was on the scene and saw him treating another cop's mother like that and making her cry, I would still put my foot up his ass. Don't worry, it's a small world and what goes around, comes around. Watch your back you P.O.S. and I hope you get yours soon. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

day after day, night after night all we hear are bolo's from miami gardens. so while the good p.o.'s from the gardens are out looking for the savages doing the 29's this coward is stopping old ladies and threatening them with arrest and transport for something that isnt even arrestable. so before any more idiots get on here and say he was doing his job why dont you take a few minutes to read the brown book before you make the same stupid mistake yourself. obviously he's a stat whore who likes to go running to his sgt with an a-form the way he ran to his teacher back in second grade with an apple. suckin that ace will get you know where my friend. obviously you like to tie yourself up on traffic stops with old ladies to avoid getting a hot call because you have no sack. or is it because your afraid to stop a car with real subjects in it? either way your a sack-less moron. like the guy up top said i know all the gardens guys are not like you so please stop trying to shame your entire agency. better yet go back to whatever 10 man traffic oriented agency you came from because obviously you cant handle miami gardens. and take the other idiots that supported you on this thread with you. :evil:

Let me explain how this works super cop... I know you may be a little shell shocked, comming over from your little podunk small town agency from nowheresville USA to work in this fast paced city. So I can understand why you feel you can only handle little old ladys on traffic stops instead of dealing with real criminals thus ridding any element of danger from your daily routine. So you were going about your business that day stopping the usual suspects (soccer moms and bible students) and you happen accross this nefarious traffic violator. You comment on the window tints and she explains to you the vehicle belongs to her son, an NMBPD officer. You run her DL and discover a single suspension, of which she had no knowledge. Even though this woman gave birth to a fellow brother in blue, you decided you were not going to use your descretion on this violation, oh well, we have all met d!ckheads like you and are not surprised. What is supprising however is how dumb you are... Unfortunately for you, in this state DWLS w/out knowledge is a non-criminal traffic violation. But it does'nt stop there...no.. then you have the audacity to call the officer over to pick up the car and explain to his mother why she was getting arrested??? The only thing he needed to explain to her was how mongo tards like you slip through the cracks and become police officers. To add insult to ingnorance, you cite his mother for the window tints knowing he was the registered owner of the car...
    My point to you sir is this, you are a spineless sh!t stain on the dirty underwear of law enforcement. You are a coward who would rather mess with a police officers family than deal with the real scumbags who plague our society. Actions such as yours tarnish the reputation of law enforcement officers eveywhere. I suggest you keep your little fairy-ass west of the golden glades for the remainder of your career because we all know who you are.

What is it? No arrest was made or anything. Why is it that other agency keeps egging on the situation.? MGPD has no beef with anyone. So a traffic stop was made with a suspended drivers license. It was called to dispatch and they have records. Something has to be done to justify why she was relieved without taking any law enforcement measures. If that was my scene, I would have not covered for another person ignorance of driving with a suspended DL. I am not going to loose my job over ignorance. Sorry. You should be glad that the Officer let her called the son.

Lightbulb Re: ARREST

OFC...Vanderhayden, FROM YOUR'S TRULY COUNTY WIDE MOTORS... I STOP ALOT OF OFF DUTY OFFICERS FROM EVERY AGENCY AND GIVE THEM A BREAK THAT'S WHAT OFFICER DO, BUT SINCE IT SEEMS U GUYS IN MIAMI GARDENS DONT DO THE SAME ..PLZ DO NOT SPEED OUTSIDE UR JURISTDICTION BECAUSE MY LASER WILL BE ON..! PRESS HARD AND PLEASE REFUSE TO SIGNED MY TICKET.... :devil:

This is for LAW is LAW... Are you blind or just stupid? There was law enforcement action taken you jackass...Why do you think people are posting on this thread? You are missing the whole point here..it doesnt matter that the dispatcher was informed, it's called discretion.... Ever heard of it? Obviously not! You must work for a deparment where the dispatcher runs your shift and tells YOU how to do your job. Quit being a spineless jelly fish and MAN THE F@ck UP!

Complain and bicker all you want. Naming names on here and using profanity will not be tolerated from ANY agency. Anyone who violates the rules will be warned and posts will be deleted.

Wow, even though I don't agree with name printing and or the cussing, I do agree with most of the posts that speak about discretion and watching our own. You are right, no one will watch over us but us. And this includes over our family members. This lady didn't kill anyone, assault anyone, rape anyone, rob anyone or beat anyone. She drove with a license suspended. There WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING WRONG WITH EDUCATING HER AND HAVING HER SON COME AND PICK HER UP SO SHE WOULDN'T GET INTO AN ACCIDENT IF SHE HAD DRIVEN OFF.

Being an officer doesn't mean that we have to ARREST , CITE, TOW all of the time. There are many of us that use DISCRETION because later on when we are trying to get information on the street about a homicide or any other violent crime involving the citizens or officers,, people will talk to us when they remembered we are human. There is nothing against the law by doing this. You can be an officer that makes 100 arrests a month on B.S. such as open container , driving while license suspended or other minor things and you could be missing the robbery one street over or the burglary in progress. To this officer that knew that this lady was a mother of an officer, if you did threaten to arrest her and continued to do so knowing that she was the mother of an officer and she didn't do anything to you or wasn't nasty, then you need to look at yourself and decide if Law Enforcement is the career for you. Something tells me that you might be the type of person that won't ever learn and you will probably do it again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast