ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE TO RIC HUBBY DUI!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE TO RIC HUBBY DUI!!!

Well at least our dpt didn't try and cover this up. It shows the public there is no favors here. I would like to say my preyers are with Terry Marvin. He's a good cop who just left the demons take control of his life again. I think now is the time we stop and pray for our fellow brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well at least our dpt didn't try and cover this up. It shows the public there are no favors here. I would like to say my prayers are with Terry Marvin. He's a good cop, who just let the demons take control of his life again. I think now is the time we stop and pray for our fellow brother.

PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO PROFESSIONAL LAW ENFORCEMENT. IN THE LAST FEW YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN THE SINGLE MOST JOKE (IF IT WERE FUNNY) IN THE ENTIRE NATION. THIS KIND OF MOCKERY TO DECENCY STARTS AT THE HEAD. RIC BRADSHAW MUST BE RUN OUT OF OFFICE BEFORE THE PUBLIC TAKES TO THE STREETS. WHY WOULD ANYBODY STOP WHEN THEY SEE RED AND BLUE LIGHTS....WITH YOUR TRACK RECORD, YOU MAY BE DRUNK, A FELON, UNTRAINED BUT IN PLACE DUE TO POLITICAL GIFT-GIVING....GOD KNOWS WHAT. WHEN WILL WE AGAIN BE ABLE TO PUT OUR FAITH AND TRUST IN YOUR ONE-HALF A BILLION DOLLAR ORGANIZATION?
    Report this postReply with quoteRe: ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE TO RIC HUBBY DUI!!!
    by this guy again on 11/24/09 23:24:53

this is the untruthful unwanted guest, nothing but lies and rumors , worst the an old lady. right **** head.

What the hell is with all these bad cops lately? Yes, we have our share here and it is weekly embarrassment, but then there is the FBI raid on the Riviera Police force with Galligan and them and who knows who anymore? What will tommorrow bring? We really need to get our SH** together! We also need to stop with this inter agency relations thing, now Terry's wife is Bradshaws personal secretary - GIVE ME A BREAK! And please don't tell me next week that the sheriff is ...............you can figure it out. God this is out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by where does it end?
    What the hell is with all these bad cops lately? Yes, we have our share here and it is weekly embarrassment, but then there is the FBI raid on the Riviera Police force with Galligan and them and who knows who anymore? What will tommorrow bring? We really need to get our SH** together! We also need to stop with this inter agency relations thing, now Terry's wife is Bradshaws personal secretary - GIVE ME A BREAK! And please don't tell me next week that the sheriff is ...............you can figure it out. God this is out of control.
    THW UNWNATED GUEST,, get lost, and get a life wrote:
    didnt, pbso wppd, and riviera police, tell you to stay off this site we dont care about your, maron postings.

[quote=THIS GUY IS OUT OF CONTROL WITH HIS POSTINGS]
    Quote Originally Posted by "where does it end?":3qqwfjps
    THW UNWNATED GUEST,, get lost, and get a life wrote:
    didnt, pbso wppd, and riviera police, tell you to stay off this site we dont care about your, maron postings.[/quote:3qqwfjps]
    God this is out of control. THE ONLY ONE OUT OF CONTROL ON THIS SITE , IS YOU. YOU ARE STALKING LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL. YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR CYBER STALKING. AND THATS BEING DONE NOW. GET LIFE

REAP WHAT YOU SOW

REAP WHAT YOU SOW
    by ATTENTION ALL LAW- ENFORCEMENT on 11/25/09 21:04:35

THE UNWANTED GUEST THE UNTRUTHFUL GUEST, AND AS ALLWAYS I AM STILL HEAR **** HEAD. HAS BE DEEMED , A CYBER STAKER TO LAW ENFORCWEMENT, BEWARE.

ATTENTION ALL LAW- ENFORCEMENT on 11/25/09 21:04:35

THE UNWANTED GUEST THE UNTRUTHFUL GUEST, AND AS ALLWAYS I AM STILL HEAR **** HEAD. HAS BE DEEMED , A CYBER STAKER TO LAW ENFORCWEMENT, BEWARE

Attention! Attention! Clean Up On Mahoghany Row!! lol Outside the door of 100's Office were three boxes of Depends and an orange Home Depot bucket. Hmmmmm Who were they for?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast