officer of the month - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: officer of the month

turn page....<yawn> :idea:

It seems that "ft", should really be called "inch".

do us all a favor and get off this page and subject. this is for officers/cops that would like our fellow co-workers that we appreciate their help. So for the original 3 officers mentioned, please continue to the do the outstanding work you do. if any thing i thank you.

spd 710
    spd 711
    spd 803

keep up the good work!

After todays incident, without a doubt Det.St.Germain should not only be officer of the month, but officer of the year.He was the lead vehicle behind the 52/32 subject throughout the TRI-COUNTY pursuit and was the one to take the subject into custody!
    My hat comes off for you brother!!!
    GOOD F***KING JOB!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wondering
    It seems that "ft", should really be called "inch".

do us all a favor and get off this page and subject. this is for officers/cops that would like our fellow co-workers that we appreciate their help. So for the original 3 officers mentioned, please continue to the do the outstanding work you do. if any thing i thank you.

spd 710
    spd 711
    spd 803

keep up the good work!

A+++ KID!!!!!!!!!!!!OUTSTANDING CAR CHASE, PEDAL TO THE METAL, BALLS TO THE WALL, THE ONLY DOWN PART, WAS THE MEDIA OVERHEAD, BECAUSE WHEN THE BAD GUY RUNS HE KNOWS HE GETS HIS ASS KICKED IN THE END!!!

KIKI

Yo, that was one hell of a job on that chase. Had to come over to yalls page and tell you Job Well done. And I agree with KIKI on the eye in the sky part. There is never a big Oak tree when you need one. GJ man, and he gets my vote for Officer of the month!

P. Camacho (City of Miami P.D.)

Post Re: officer of the month

GOOD JOB AGG BATT, I SAW YOU PUSHING THE TROOPER AWAY ON THE VIDEO...LOL BASTARED TRIED TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT & ARREST.....

FOR THE ONES WHO MISSED THE "FOLLOWING AT A SAFE DISTANCE"

http://cbs4.com/slideshows/car.chase.mi ... 32407.html
    THEIR IS THE LINK....

AGG, THAT WAS SWEET RITE AFTER THE CHASE THE CHOPPER CAUGHT YOU ON THE PHONE WITH WIFEY LMAO...

ONCE AGAIN GOOD JOB......

Lightbulb Re: officer of the month

Great F#*king job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go to chase, call, war, etc with you any day " El Wapo" lol

Quote Originally Posted by BRING BACK THE OLD SCHOOL
    GOOD JOB AGG BATT, I SAW YOU PUSHING THE TROOPER AWAY ON THE VIDEO...LOL BASTARED TRIED TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT & ARREST.....

http://cbs4.com/slideshows/car.chase.mi ... 32407.html
    THEIR IS THE LINK....

AGG, THAT WAS SWEET RITE AFTER THE CHASE THE CHOPPER CAUGHT YOU ON THE PHONE WITH WIFEY LMAO...

Push the Trooper away, yeah right!!!!! Check with your detective, rushes up to the bad guy to make an arrest without Handcuffs. Ask him why he was in a rush to get back to Sweetwater. He barely did a witness statement. Not to mention the trooper "*******" was left to clean up and make the charges with the feds. You all want to talk about lazy . . . of course on his witness statement he claimed he pulled the suspect out of the vehicle . . . of course then maybe all of the different stations footage reels were wrong? Keep living in your fantasy world city boys where you finally got to do something interesting. . . Oh . .while you all are making such wonderfully educated statements about training needs could that detective who made those mistakes go to report writing 101? Oh and since he had no cell phone on him much less a working radio . . whose cell do you think he was using to call his wife . . Oh . . maybe it was that "*******" trooper who bailed his ass out. Or can the sweetwater BOYS make felony stops without cuffs or the common sense and professionalism to not run up to a car like Gomer freakin' Pyle. I have a funny feeling this clip will be in the "how not to" reels for academies for years to come.

[quote=Guest 3]
    Quote Originally Posted by BRING BACK THE OLD SCHOOL":pga9j0b3]GOOD JOB AGG BATT, I SAW YOU PUSHING THE TROOPER AWAY ON THE VIDEO...LOL BASTARED TRIED TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT & ARREST.....

[url="http://cbs4.com/slideshows/car.chase.miami.20.1332407.html
    http://cbs4.com/slideshows/car.chase.mi ... 32407.html[/url]
    THEIR IS THE LINK....

Push the Trooper away, yeah right!!!!! Check with your detective, rushes up to the bad guy to make an arrest without Handcuffs. Ask him why he was in a rush to get back to Sweetwater. He barely did a witness statement. Not to mention the trooper "*** VIRUS ALERT ***" was left to clean up and make the charges with the feds. You all want to talk about lazy . . . of course on his witness statement he claimed he pulled the suspect out of the vehicle . . . of course then maybe all of the different stations footage reels were wrong? Keep living in your fantasy world city boys where you finally got to do something interesting. . . Oh . .while you all are making such wonderfully educated statements about training needs could that detective who made those mistakes go to report writing 101? Oh and since he had no cell phone on him much less a working radio . . whose cell do you think he was using to call his wife . . Oh . . maybe it was that "*** VIRUS ALERT ***" trooper who bailed his ass out. Or can the sweetwater BOYS make felony stops without cuffs or the common sense and professionalism to not run up to a car like Gomer freakin' Pyle. I have a funny feeling this clip will be in the "how not to" reels for academies for years to come.[/quotega9j0b3]
    Oh by the way all the virus alerts are "bastared" well spelled my friend!

To the guest who refuses to write his name after attempting to play Monday morning quarterback. Instead of playing top cop and attempting to degrade the city boys, why don't you just call it a job well done and leave it that. Or are you one of those people that see someone do a good job and say, "I could have done it better". My feeling is that he did a very good job and used a combination a balls and good tactics. Had he not approached the vehicle in the manner that he did, it could have turned into a foot chase dumb ass. The Trooper that was to the left was covering the vehicle. I can tell that you have not been in many chases cuz at the end of most chases; it's a race to the car to grab the bad guy. So I will change your name from GUEST to rookie. I won't even capitalize the word since you’re so into report writing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast