Department Merger Coming Soon - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Department Merger Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I would like to state that I work in RB, no i am not a RB police officer, I am a deputy. I work side by side these guys and gals and they have some pretty 10-8 officers. When in their city they treat me with respect and assist me when ever I need 10-94. I thought when I first worked in the city what was I going to have to deal with if crap hit the fan? Would they be 10-8 or would they leave me hanging in the wind to get my butt kicked? But once I got into some crap, they were there to give me 10-94 and even assisted me with leads I would have never been able to obtain. I mostly work with the midnight guys and gals and their all awesome!!! Some of them have stated they applied with us and we were their first choice but due to the freeze they had to apply to other agencies to feed their families.

I guess what I trying to say is there are some 10-8 people that would be awesome in green. However, I will say if they do get taken over they should be glad they have a job with us. But I don't believe they should keep their rank. That would be an insult to the guys and gals in green who have been here studying to be Sgt's or Lt's. If we take over their dept. they should have to reply like all the retired Sgt., Lt's and Cols that have applied to the school board. It's a new career and job. No one has been hired by school board and brought in with their rank from their previous job!

Just an opinion.
    Why is the school board always brought up? Dont fret, they will be green soon aswell, and Pat M will be back as well as Mike Y.......and I am sure with rank

Quote Originally Posted by HEY GUEST
    WIIL YOU STOP POSTING ON THIS SITE, ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT . ARE SICK OF YOUR ,BULL shizzat POSTINGS, HEY GO fazugie YOURSELF.

meet me under the blue heron bridge.....LOL You sir need to grow up and write and act like an adult!! Chezzzzzzzzzz what a moron

I heard the Chief of Riv is going to be made a Col. over Community Policing in the Riv................he'll make the Riv a better place for all. I heard the first thing their going to outlaw are getto slays. What's everyboby gonna drive?? :cop:

I would like to state that I work in RB, no i am not a RB police officer, I am a deputy. I work side by side these guys and gals and they have some pretty 10-8 officers. When in their city they treat me with respect and assist me when ever I need 10-94. I thought when I first worked in the city what was I going to have to deal with if crap hit the fan? Would they be 10-8 or would they leave me hanging in the wind to get my butt kicked? But once I got into some crap, they were there to give me 10-94 and even assisted me with leads I would have never been able to obtain. I mostly work with the midnight guys and gals and their all awesome!!! Some of them have stated they applied with us and we were their first choice but due to the freeze they had to apply to other agencies to feed their families.

I guess what I trying to say is there are some 10-8 people that would be awesome in green. However, I will say if they do get taken over they should be glad they have a job with us. But I don't believe they should keep their rank. That would be an insult to the guys and gals in green who have been here studying to be Sgt's or Lt's. If we take over their dept. they should have to reply like all the retired Sgt., Lt's and Cols that have applied to the school board. It's a new career and job. No one has been hired by school board and brought in with their rank from their previous job!

Just an opinion.
    Why is the school board always brought up? Dont fret, they will be green soon aswell, and Pat M will be back as well as Mike Y.......and I am sure with rank
    THERE HAVE BEEN RUMORS OF A SCHOOL BOARD MERGER FOR THE LAST 15 OR SO YEARS.

IT WON'T HAPPEN.

THE CIVILIAN RUN SCHOOL BOARD WILL NOT GIVE UP THE POWER THEY HAVE BY HAVING THEIR OWN POLICE DEPARTMENT.

Is there a Starbucks in Riviera Beach? Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSO123456
    We don't even want Riviera Beach. if the guys that work there want to work here, they should apply and get hired when we have openings. Otherwise we don't want Riviera Beach and its baggage seems to be the consensus among the troops.

That quote is so funny---- you guys ( PBSO ) have more lazy ,cluless deputy's that I ever seen. They make 1 arrest a month and do nothing else.

We work in RB 3-6 arrests a day .

Quote Originally Posted by RBPD
    We don't even want Riviera Beach. if the guys that work there want to work here, they should apply and get hired when we have openings. Otherwise we don't want Riviera Beach and its baggage seems to be the consensus among the troops.

That quote is so funny---- you guys ( PBSO ) have more lazy ,cluless deputy's that I ever seen. They make 1 arrest a month and do nothing else.

and none of your cases get filed

and none of your cases get filed

NO....THAT ISN'T TRUE AT ALL....OUR CASES ARE 90 PERCENT FILED AND IF THEY AREN'T FILED IT IS BECAUSE THE S/A DOESN'T WANT TO FILE THE CASE..NOT BECAUSE IT WASN'T WITH PC . THAT IS EVERY AGENCY

That quote is so funny---- you guys ( PBSO ) have more lazy ,cluless seen.

Hey RB PD......you might as well just stay on the PBSO board, it will be your board very soon. Well, maybe..........if your one of the lucky to get hired by PBSO when the city fires all of you after the "take over". Trust me when I say that is not a good feeling. I had over 15 years at Belle Glade when PBSO did the FDLE "take over". We all got called into the city hall so the city manager could talk to us about how to handle our retirement accounts. Yeah, thats when they handed out the PINK slips and said they were closing all out retirement accounts and good luck with the money you are all fired

Then, we were told we were all being "absorbed" HA HA. That changed to....You are all welcome to apply and go thru the process. I think out of 34 BGPD officers, PBSO hired 13 or 14 and that took 3 months. Thank God for that retirement check. One good thing the Sheriff did for those with 5 years or more time at Belle Glade was to give us "time served" credit for the years. Some of the PBSO guys didn't really like that "BRIDGED TIME" thing, but then again I didn't care what they thought..... that was the Sheriffs' idea for those that made it. and he (the sheriff) has done that for all the other absorbed dept.'s except ours wasn't restricted to if we stay in Belle Glade.BUT we (I) did not get to keep my rank. He just gave it to us...period

I think all that is left is 12 of us from BGPD and all are doing very well.....but what a stressful few months and process that was to go thru.
    If you are done the same as we were.......GOOD LUCK and start planning now for that pink slip. Things are tough

Of those 3-6 arrests a day, how many of the 10-15's are your officers.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast