Department Merger Coming Soon - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Department Merger Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by g1
    I heard from a very reliable source that Riv Beach was going to take over the Sheriffs Office. They will start painting our cars blue just after the new year. Its a secret so dont tell anybody.
    And here's the best part...........Kaz and the PBA agreed that we WOULD NOT be allowed to keep our rank or seniority ! ! !

NO WAY, just like the school board, its been talked about for years, but will never happen.

THATS THE TRUTH.

Jan 2010 S.O. Taking over the Raw!!!

This is, not true.

Quote Originally Posted by false information
    STOP LEAKING OUT FALSE INFORMATION, THERE IS NO MERGE OR TAKE OVER COMMING ,NOW OR EVER.
    They said the same about Lake Worth.

Never say Never!

We don't even want Riviera Beach. if the guys that work there want to work here, they should apply and get hired when we have openings. Otherwise we don't want Riviera Beach and its baggage seems to be the consensus among the troops.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSO123456
    We don't even want Riviera Beach. if the guys that work there want to work here, they should apply and get hired when we have openings. Otherwise we don't want Riviera Beach and its baggage seems to be the consensus among the troops.
    EXACTLY!

I would like to state that I work in RB, no i am not a RB police officer, I am a deputy. I work side by side these guys and gals and they have some pretty 10-8 officers. When in their city they treat me with respect and assist me when ever I need 10-94. I thought when I first worked in the city what was I going to have to deal with if crap hit the fan? Would they be 10-8 or would they leave me hanging in the wind to get my butt kicked? But once I got into some crap, they were there to give me 10-94 and even assisted me with leads I would have never been able to obtain. I mostly work with the midnight guys and gals and their all awesome!!! Some of them have stated they applied with us and we were their first choice but due to the freeze they had to apply to other agencies to feed their families.

I guess what I trying to say is there are some 10-8 people that would be awesome in green. However, I will say if they do get taken over they should be glad they have a job with us. But I don't believe they should keep their rank. That would be an insult to the guys and gals in green who have been here studying to be Sgt's or Lt's. If we take over their dept. they should have to reply like all the retired Sgt., Lt's and Cols that have applied to the school board. It's a new career and job. No one has been hired by school board and brought in with their rank from their previous job!

Just an opinion.

WIIL YOU STOP POSTING ON THIS SITE, ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT . ARE SICK OF YOUR ,BULL SHIT POSTINGS, HEY GO **** YOURSELF.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast