Department Merger Coming Soon - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: Department Merger Coming Soon

[quote=Stop Impersonating Law Enforcement and Overtime]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MOD 616, Staff Moderator , REMOVE ALL POSTINGS":2ta86qfw
    MOD 616, Staff Moderator , REMOVE ALL POSTINGS, FROM THE GUEST. THANK YOU ,FROM ALL OF LAW ENFORCEMENT.
    Paddy stop representing all of Law Enforcement. You are not law enforcement! That could be another felony? Stop you are in enough disgrace. We will not permit you on here nor sign the oT slips you keep tryin to send us. We send them to Lean for proper signature check.
    You have disgraced Law Enforcement and our detective division.[/quote:2ta86qfw]

Paddy we have your IP, so does the FBI
    Knock this crap off you have disgraced your self nobody else to blame

FROM PBSO wrote:
    stay off our site go to your own site with this trash

I heard that PBSO is going to take over FHP, then FWC, and finally all federal entities (ie: FBI, CIA, Secret Service, ect)... They should worry about the jurisdiction they have now, and hope they don't annex anymore areas to worry about. Great agency, but not enough resources to manage what they have, let alone accept more municipal agencies going green...

PBSO IS FACING A FINANCIAL SITUATION THAT IS A BURDEN TO EVERY DEPARTMENT WITHIN THE AGENCY. LETS PRAY THAT THE SMALLER MUNICIPALITIES SUCH AS: GREENACRES, PALM SPRINGS AND LANTANA DONT TRY TO MERGE WITH OUR DEPARTMENT. IT WILL CAUSE A MOTIVATIONAL DOWN FALL WITHIN THE AGENCY BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE COME OVER WITH THEIR TIME AND RANK DEPENDING ON IF THEIR ACCREDITED. IF YOU ARE WAITING TO BE PROMOTED ON THE CURRENT LIST, THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL HEART ACHE IF THESE PEOPLE COME OVER AND TAKE POSITIONS THAT ARE CURRENTLY OPEN THAT WOULD GO TO PEOPLE ON THE LIST WAITING TO BE PROMOTED. PROMOTIONS WILL DEPEND ON THE BUYOUT AND THE NEW WORK CHART BEING CONSIDERED AFTER THE DUST IS SETTLED. MY BEST GUESS ESTIMATE IS MAYBE 1 LT AND THREE SGTS. LETS NOT FORGET THE PEOPLE IN LAKE WORTH WHO MAKE TAKE POSITIONS IF THE CITY MANAGER TRIES TO GET RIDE OF SOME PEOPLE AND BELLE GLADE DOESN'T PAY THEIR BILL. MY SUGGESTION IS THE SHERIFF SHOULD HOLD THE CITIES ACCOUNTABLE TO THEIR CONTRACTS! WE HAVE TO FIND SOME MEDIAN GROUND TO THIS ISSUE. I'M OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS AND PLEASE DONT SAY THEY CAN COME OVER WITHOUT THEIR RANK.

Get over yourselves PBSO! No one really cares who takes over who. Not everyone wants to be taken over and be under the idiots of SO. Would you really want to come over and work for Gauger? Your type of leadership wouldnt be changing if you came from Riviera now would it....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112