MASINGTON APPLYING FOR CHIEF - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: MASINGTON APPLYING FOR CHIEF

Ohh, whuz whong widlle baby, whid Jose tewhll you to do sumthing u widnt want to do? OHhhhh.....poooor whidlle boy.

Quote Originally Posted by guest3413
    I remember Del Valle ......he was a fag !!!!
    Hey grow up the last post is inappropriate and unprofessional. Respect the rank and organization if you don’t respect man. The badge you wear was given to you but you earn the honor of wearing it. This is bad for CGPD, STOP!

Is "Honor 11" reall DelValle? Sounds like it..

That guy does suck...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Is "Honor 11" reall DelValle? Sounds like it..
    yep. sounds like it!
    c'mon guys...he's not a fag... He's just a Feking PUSSAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
    My brother in blue It is not him; I simply believe your comments do not represent OUR organization in a positive manner. DelValle could be more understanding and easy going however you must rise to a level that represents us all in a professional fashion. Each one of us is the organization and when you say things like this publicly people see it and think that we are all negative and unprofessional and we are NOT. I have pride in myself, the uniform and the organization. I realize we have not had a real Chief in years and things are difficult but they are for everyone in this economy. Better times will come. When are you going to realize putting down the place you go to work with your brothers and sisters is not good? The place is what you make it, get involved and make a difference you are better than this. Stay positive, true to yourself and be proud of what you have.

Plaease!!! What a load of garbage!!! Go give your speech to people who need it.. CGPD is not a bad place at all!!! Times are tough, but they are tough everywhere!! DelValle sucks and he sucked when times were good and he will continue to suck for as long as he's around.. This site is for opinions.. If you don't like them, then don't log on.. Simple!

My brother in blue It is not him; I simply believe your comments do not represent OUR organization in a positive manner. DelValle could be more understanding and easy going however you must rise to a level that represents us all in a professional fashion. Each one of us is the organization and when you say things like this publicly people see it and think that we are all negative and unprofessional and we are NOT. I have pride in myself, the uniform and the organization. I realize we have not had a real Chief in years and things are difficult but they are for everyone in this economy. Better times will come. When are you going to realize putting down the place you go to work with your brothers and sisters is not good? The place is what you make it, get involved and make a difference you are better than this. Stay positive, true to yourself and be proud of what you have.[/quote]

Couldn't have been said better. We all know that CGPD needs some serious change for the better right now and it ain't comin from the top. The only way things will get better is from the bottom so its time to put an end to these kinds of attacks and make things better for ourselves. We have a couple of majors who can't even tie their shoes much less keep their division organized and scheduled! Let the past be the past and move forward.

I would rather a piece of trash like Delvalle. At least you know he is what he is. He will never change. He thinks honor is screwing whoever he can and hiding behind his badge. He will get what is coming to him someday. You want trash? Look on the second floor in IA. The Lt there is at the top of the list. That whore will smile at you then f**k you. Watch out!!! Delvalle is a walk in the park compared to her!

Just in, Frank Fernandez starts July 1

Del valle is still a fag!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast