MASINGTON APPLYING FOR CHIEF - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: MASINGTON APPLYING FOR CHIEF

Quote Originally Posted by i AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morima
    If anyone is caught posting on this site during their working hours or uses city equipment to post on this site they could face disciplinary action. I do not want my tax dollars funding your entertainment.
    I'm on duty right now...sitting in front of City Hall on my BlackBerry writing this message...WHAT YOU GONNA DO?????

later, i'm gonna go in front of your house and drop a deuce on your driveway! (((while on duty)))

I may just call the County Inspector Generals office. They are very serious about the misuse of tax dollars. I have called them on a previous occasion and they were quite receptive.You may find yourself in a lot of trouble.

I may just call the County Inspector Generals office. They are very serious about the misuse of tax dollars. I have called them on a previous occasion and they were quite receptive.You may find yourself in a lot of trouble.
    this is too funny.
    i haven't checked in a while and this thread is AWESOME!
    Hey MORIMA, bizzatch, I'm on my iPhone posting this message, and I'm ON DUTY (@ VMP).

Go ahead, call them. Here you go:

19 W Flagler St # 220
    Miami, FL 33130-4406
    (305) 375-1946

I made it easier for you!

and why are you posting @ midnight??? Ohhh, that's right...you probably have no job, are a loser, and have nothing better to do... LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you find doo-doo in your driveway??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to think you are actually a CGPD officer. What a complete shame you embarrasing unprofessional child.

Quote Originally Posted by 315
    And to think you are actually a CGPD officer. What a complete shame you embarrasing unprofessional child.
    F. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think that was funny! (I didn't write it) But it was funny!
    P.S. I am a proud CGPD Meter Maid!

SHUT UP ELLINPORT! 'TWAS FUNNY!

Please tell me this is a joke.

The drunken maniac that has to take anti depressants wants to be chief?

Pathetic.

I was told the Deputy Chief from Hialeah is also a leading contender

Quote Originally Posted by i AM
    If anyone is caught posting on this site during their working hours or uses city equipment to post on this site they could face disciplinary action. I do not want my tax dollars funding your entertainment.
    I'm on duty right now...sitting in front of City Hall on my BlackBerry writing this message...WHAT YOU GONNA DO?????

later, i'm gonna go in front of your house and drop a deuce on your driveway! (((while on duty)))

bite me, bite me and bite me again, you stupid moron

Quote Originally Posted by 315
    You are a total waste of oxygen.

Go find Chuck Scherer..........if he isnt with a prositute........and make him chief!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast