Bombshell

Thread: Bombshell

Bombshell

How about that bombshell dropped by the Sun Sentinel today (www.sun-sentinel.com)? It's about time that POS got some going back in his direction. The best is all the comments to the article.

Re: Bombshell

For Pines PD this is typical. Obviously, there are some officers that don't follow suit here. However, I have seen the worst of the worst here. For this reason most of our officers are incapable of having any type of normal relationships. What we need to spend money on is some therapy for these officers.
    If some of these guys spent as much time and thought in their personal life as they did trying to be afflicted, bejeweled, bedazzled and tatooed, maybe we wouldn't be the laughing stock of south fla.

HOLY CHIT MANG!!!! The comment section is friggin' relentless on this guy. Just keep in mind it's a hell of a lot easier to find out who's posting the comments on Sun Sentinel's web page.
    If you don't care, best of luck to you and your marriage. Once he finds out, he'll not only paint a colorful picture that gets you fired, but be certain he's also bangin' your wife with his little (baptised) tic-tac member.
    We all know that a good percentage of our ranks are College Cowards (just like most Police departments including the Military). We all see people who plainly dislike hard work, and hate getting their hands dirty. This guy is the utmost, quintessential proof that certain people just don't like the job they're in but they'll do anything to become the manager of it (mainly for a bigger paycheck). The only reason why this guy enjoys being a cop, is because it makes him feel like he's a rock star, and that he can "get" any woman he wants.
    The only punishment I see fit for this guy is to walk down Sistrunk wearing a "Police" shirt with no weapons at all, telling his racist stories and comments. Let's see if his college smarts can get him out alive.

Your an idiot. People who have been canned with cause, never tell lies and make up stories.

You obviously don't respect your wife enough to trust her. Maybe i'm banging her.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    HOLY CHIT MANG!!!! The comment section is friggin' relentless on this guy. Just keep in mind it's a hell of a lot easier to find out who's posting the comments on Sun Sentinel's web page.
    If you don't care, best of luck to you and your marriage. Once he finds out, he'll not only paint a colorful picture that gets you fired, but be certain he's also bangin' your wife with his little (baptised) tic-tac member.
    We all know that a good percentage of our ranks are College Cowards (just like most Police departments including the Military). We all see people who plainly dislike hard work, and hate getting their hands dirty. This guy is the utmost, quintessential proof that certain people just don't like the job they're in but they'll do anything to become the manager of it (mainly for a bigger paycheck). The only reason why this guy enjoys being a cop, is because it makes him feel like he's a rock star, and that he can "get" any woman he wants.
    The only punishment I see fit for this guy is to walk down Sistrunk wearing a "Police" shirt with no weapons at all, telling his racist stories and comments. Let's see if his college smarts can get him out alive.

"You obviously don't respect your wife enough to trust her. Maybe i'm banging her."

Wonder who wrote that quippy little comebacker!