Drugs Drivethrough next door..

Drugs Drivethrough next door..

Hello to all LE community in Florida, I got a question, our family have been living for about ten years in this really quiet hood half a mile from Alonso High School, one of the houses in our block became a rental property a couple years back, so far without any mayor complaints from tenants, but recently the last four months, we have a family living there (no kids just a couple), the place have become really like a drive trough, any hours but mostly from 11 AM to 1 AM you see drivers typically twp passengers cars drive trough, the routine is like this, a car pull over either in or next to driveway, driver stay in the car engine running, light off, then passenger walk in for about 5 minutes, walk out and leave, seems to me the lady living there work in the medical field she dress like a nurse , some females friends as well dress like that to.This in and out traffic is pretty intense sometimes, without actively setting any surveillence from my part some I have counts 10 cars, though, I want report this to authorities but I don't have any proof or I will feel like crap in this turn out to be something else.
    Any advice will be appreciate, Thank you.

Re: Drugs Drivethrough next door..

Call your local crime stoppers, you can remain anonymous. I work narcotics and that's what it sounds like to me.