PCSO Relationship Affairs - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: PCSO Relationship Affairs

Has there been a "baby bump" sighting in central ?

Good observation, things do seem to have plumped up a bit. Guess we will have to wait and see....

Quote Originally Posted by i wonder too
    Good observation, things do seem to have plumped up a bit. Guess we will have to wait and see....
    So, some time has elapsed...anything new to report?

Good grief people, get over it. She is NOT pregnant. And if she were, who cares?! What business is it of yours? She's gone thru a stressful time recently. Stress causes some people to gain weight, big deal. I've gained weight, does that mean I'm pregnant???
    Stop being so hateful!

NO, we know you're not pregnant, you're just fat ! but i do agree with you when you say people should get over it. we need to be giving the LT props for baggin a young girl. especially one under his direct command. dont read this sheriff or ai, just continue to act like nothing happened. (if i just ignore it, it never happened)

Quote Originally Posted by deff not
    NO, we know you're not pregnant, you're just fat !
    Gee, thanks for calling me fat when you don't even know who I am! It's one thing for me to call myself fat, but you (whoever you are)? Dang! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by deff not
    we need to be giving the LT props for baggin a young girl. especially one under his direct command.
    By the way, she's not in his chain of command...shows what you know! She works for BSI, he works for Central. Get your facts straight idiot!!! Sounds like you're jealous. Hmmm...

[quote=Get over it]
    Quote Originally Posted by "deff not":1qj9yxuh
    we need to be giving the LT props for baggin a young girl. especially one under his direct command.
    By the way, she's not in his chain of command...shows what you know! She works for BSI, he works for Central. Get your facts straight idiot!!! Sounds like you're jealous. Hmmm...[/quote:1qj9yxuh]

A lot of developments here...interesting. Appears like AI may be playing a game here as well...who knows for sure.

To the last poster: BSI & Central. After reading the posts prior, it's not hard to figure out who the alleged persons involved are.

So what was this alleged "rough time" she went through recently? In defense of the poster you singled out previously, let's see if YOU have YOUR facts straight.

Exactly. You people make me sick.

Funny how he, yes, landed a girl half his age, but the real thing is, truth from her tongue is illusive; not hard to spot a pathological and all, it's so easy to catch, I'm sure on that basis, she could be persuasive upon any old horny dog and/or whoever else she wanted to get wrapped around. She definitely doesn't want the truth to come out, if she can even remember truth from lies. Very manipulative, so cliche'. Oh well, let them have their illusion. It'll crumble before you know it unless she's got him convinced and he bought it hook, line and sinker all for a piece of young tail. Ha! Grow up old dog, use your noggin' and not your purple-head for a second...you'll see it..and I'm sure you won't be the last...ask her who else she's been with...

Why is it that everyone wants to bang the younger girls in the office anyways? Must be the convenience of it being there? I'd imagine there has to be a huge STD spread interoffice with all this crap already??!?! with that said, double up! before your oscar meyer goes 10-7 for good!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast