PCSO Relationship Affairs - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: PCSO Relationship Affairs

Run Bill....run like the wind. I think they're on to you man!

Anyone have a few nickles for the soda machine?

This is making me thirsty. I could use a Mountain Dew.

Quote Originally Posted by guest120410202
    Anyone have a few nickles for the soda machine?

This is making me thirsty. I could use a Mountain Dew.
    A few nickles? What time are you living in? Last time I checked, there is nothing less than a dollar if that! :roll:

A single bill, eh? well, I guess I'd have to add a nickle and two dimes. :snicker:

wow that is too funny.... You deffinetly win a prize on that one....

you children have nothing better to do than come on a public web-site and stir up rumors. i dont get how it went from alleged office affairs to the way someone would pay for soda's ---------------------- long pause ------------------- wait a minute..... i just got it ... thats funny as S*@& , immature, but funny as S*@&

Quote Originally Posted by CaC
    A single bill, eh? well, I guess I'd have to add a nickle and two dimes. :snicker:

I don't get the joke someone help. :cry:

It's actually not funny at all huh Billy boy?...I mean, props to you for landing a girl half your age but couldn't you have found someone NOT in your chain of command to get busy with? Say, you were married at the time too, right? Also, not cool to threaten the competition for sniffing around your mistress...forced transfers and using your position to fend off other subordinate suitors. Slick move though, getting her transferred OUT of your chain before moving in together. Only problem is that too many people already know your secret and that the biggest surprise is yet to come! Just a hint, u might want to start being nicer to people especially those who have a story to tell..namely yours. :mrgreen:

OMG !!! whats gonna happen if A.I. and the sheriff reads this ??? which we all know THEY DO but as usual decide to do nothing and play DUMB its all good though, just put it away till you need to play a blue chip then pull it out and watch the walls come crumbling down.

Agreed.
    Every dog has it's day and is eventually put down.

Moving on to other topics of interest...get rid of the tattoo policy...time for a new thread on that!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast