Curious - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curious

Re: Curious

HEY MONA FCUK THE BULLSHIT IN THE OVERFLOW LOT.......WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS WHENS THE NEXT BBQ....IM FEELING LIKE SOME BURNED CHICKEN OR CURRASCO LMAO...AND YOU KNOW WHO BROUGHT U KNOW WHAT AND BARTENDED SOME SPECIAL SH!T AND GOT EVERY ONE FUCCCCCK UPP...HAHAHA...LMFAO INFAMOUS MONA BBQ.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmona
    I want to thank those who name me and dont need to ask who i am!!! but as far as the slickky slick....qru

For those who want to know who i am, look for me... Mondays and Wednesdays... if thats not easy enough 8:30 pm meet at the overflow lot on my duty days.

and since i'm here... let me make something clear to everyone, i am a cops cop----- blue all the way through.... if i dont like you, i've already told you. i will back everyone regardless of the call, so call for a 15, i will be there like if it was a 3-15... i might not know alot or maybe even nothing compared to some , but i'll give you the little i have for free and never throw it back in your face like some.

what truely needs to happen at all levels and at all departments is UNITY. people need to realize the we are the best of the best. act accordingly and enjoy this opportunity to do the best we can, while putting all other personal issues aside. this is the best job in the world that i would even do it for FREE... would you?

the one and only (you chose --infamous or famous) which ever you want to make me!!!

Carmona
    or

Sweetwater 902...!

Been there with Carmona during shots fired in Culter Ridge and when i looked back he was there with me the whole time plus we got the guy that was shooting too. Thats my homie and i got your back any day dawg!!!!! Many people talk but don't do d@#k.

Yours Truly,
    Ofc. C. Sordo

PS. Sup with the BBQ??? Lol

I THINK MONA'S AN ASSHOLE.....MOTHERFUC KEEPS BURING THE CHICKEN AND MEAT AT THE BBQ..... FCUK IT IM GONNA MAN THE BBQ NEXT TIME...

NEXT WEEK, SAME TIME'S, SAME PLACE''

BYOB AND BYOB

BRING YOUR OWN BOTTLE & BRING YOUR OWN BYTCH

Sordo,
    thats true, i'm glad that you were there too!!!!!!!! i had forgot about that day.. QRU all the way!

i dont want to leave anyone out, Jp and i got into some good stuff up there too. We were neck and neck the whole. Times like that is when you look inside of yourself and know that a brother, friend, and the chance to live to fight another day...

To all my boyz from all departments thru out.... i'll be there let me know!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWOOOOOOOOOO! i see a full moon... are you ready?

looooooser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12