Budget - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Budget

Re: Budget

Quote Originally Posted by Your'e an Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aglaw
    Stop worrying about stuff. It's not that bad, and if you don't like it here GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Period. You are an adult, you have choices to make.

Stop worrying about what we post on here. Just venting, it's not that bad, and if you don't like our posts GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. You are an adult, you have choices to make.

Sucks to have your own advice thrown back in your face doesn't it?

Yes all in all this is a good place to work. If we could just get rid of a couple of people that truly do not use their brain when coming up with ideas and making decisions. They screw us every chance they get.
    Let me guess, you work on 75? Stop complaining. :cry:

Why don't you stop complaining about my complaining! :roll: Some example you are calling names and all. :? Real mature! :roll:

Oh and let me guess, you work in an office and have no clue what is going on in the field, or it has been so long since you have worked in the field that you have forgotten what it is like to have DA's for supervisors, so you are one of them.

Oh and let me guess, you work in an office and have no clue what is going on in the field, or it has been so long since you have worked in the field that you have forgotten what it is like to have DA's for supervisors, so you are one of them.
    Why don't you just go ahead and QUIT! I have friends that are waiting to get on with our agency and you are the bump in the road. You wont quit because you don't want to lose that 1970 singlewide trailer of yours! You are a big f#$%@ loser. If I here you at in-service whine about the agency, I will personally call you out. :evil:

Why don't you just go ahead and QUIT! I have friends that are waiting to get on with our agency and you are the bump in the road. You wont quit because you don't want to lose that 1970 singlewide trailer of yours! You are a big f#$%@ loser. If I here you at in-service whine about the agency, I will personally call you out. :evil:
    My mistake, that is hear you and not here you. It all still applies.

You are a perfect example of what is wrong with our department. You do not have the balls to call yourself out much less someone else. You are a forum gorilla, talk a good game here but in the real world quite as a mouse. I have dealt with your kind before. If they are friends of yours we do not want them, birds of a feather and all. Those are birds we do not want. Real mature. I would hate how you treat the public during the performance of your duties.

Now back on topic.

How can they afford to pay overtime that will end up costing more than the travel that they would have paid? There is always a method to their madness. What is the real reason for this change? I guess we we know soon.

Now back on topic.

How can they afford to pay overtime that will end up costing more than the travel that they would have paid? There is always a method to their madness. What is the real reason for this change? I guess we we know soon.
    That's why you'll always be a bottom feeder. You just don't get it.

Since I "don't get it" how about explain it to me, instead of calling names. You must have a far superior grasp of knowledge than I do. So please enlighten me, or is all you can do is call names and tell someone how stupid they are?

Maybe I was wrong, you don't sound very intelligent to me.

One more thing. The overtime will go towards retirement. That is another expense that will make this new plan cost more. Hey what do I know though I am just a bottom feeder.

Unhappy Re: Budget

Paying travel time has always been in policy, the Agency has just never followed it. "All time spent in official travel status before the before the regular workday begins and after the regular workday ends, shall be counted as hours worked. "

Sure the over-time mayt have to be adjusted off, but who liked showing up for a 4 hour day anyway, or it will save you an extra 4 hours burned every month.

Here is the brighter side to the whole cookie....If the spare car is not available at your station when you are required to travel it seems the only fair thing to do would be to pay you for travel time, and miles.... Better hope there are enough spares running around, with in-service, hunting season, and holidays approaching. More people off means more in travel.

Darker side of the cookie says it will more than likely be harder to get time off with more people needing to adjust themselves off, and with limited spares to cover the missing body.

Good.... Unless you travel at least four hours in a pay period you get to go home early on a regular 12 hour day as you cannot be expected to come in for less than four hours at a time. So more then likely most of the traveling will be performed by double staffed stations, and interstates...as these are the only ones that could let a man go home early, unless the sargeant reliefs them.....MY CHOICE IS I WOULD LIKE TO ADJUST MY TIME OFF AT THE START OF MY SHIFT INSTEAD OF THE END. ILL SHOW UP TOMMOROW AT 0830 INSTEAD OF 0700.

We could keep going GOOD vs. BAD.....but why?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast