Untouchables MC
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Untouchables MC

Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    Just want to touch base with our fellow LEO brothers in the Tampa Bay area. We want to welcome you to the website for the Florida Chapter of the Untouchables Motorcycle Club. The UMC was founded by and consists of active and retired law enforcement officers that own and ride American-made motorcycles…No explanation required! We take great pride in the fact that this organization advocates a code of professionalism and ethics that are beyond reproach. Looking for a few good MEN. If you think you have what it takes contact us.

http://www.umcflorida.com/
    Ive seen you clowns at a few rallys and you look like a bunch of freaks. Typical wannabe bikers who are really bad asses. You have some strange birds in your group, fitting that you are looking for a "FEW GOOD MEN".

Quote Originally Posted by Are you serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    Just want to touch base with our fellow LEO brothers in the Tampa Bay area. We want to welcome you to the website for the Florida Chapter of the Untouchables Motorcycle Club. The UMC was founded by and consists of active and retired law enforcement officers that own and ride American-made motorcycles…No explanation required! We take great pride in the fact that this organization advocates a code of professionalism and ethics that are beyond reproach. Looking for a few good MEN. If you think you have what it takes contact us.

http://www.umcflorida.com/
    Ive seen you clowns at a few rallys and you look like a bunch of freaks. Typical wannabe bikers who are really bad asses. You have some strange birds in your group, fitting that you are looking for a "FEW GOOD MEN".
    Oh really and what rallies were they?

The gay prdie ride you stupid fag

I’m sure your MC group means well however you still ware colors and ride in groups and probably run into other MC clubs out there when riding. Problem with that is why add attention to yourself when you cold have just as much fun with out having to look around when going to an event with colors on your back. You see Outlaws and HA look at this and just gives them a target on a cops back. I have and talked to other MC cop clubs and as cool as it may be in the end you’re still apart of an MC gang. If something happens at work such as an officer involved shooting or questionable use of force an attorney will not hold back at all in bringing up that your apart of a MC club. Yes I have heard about clubs having an attorney in your corner to fight that argument but it wont always work. Your retired have at it, for those still on the job probably not a good idea. With our line of work you cant have both. Stick to HD hog chapter and do the charity runs and it’s a blast. And if you need a quick MC club fix in you’re diet Sons Of Anarchy is a good show for that. Think twice before joining something that could potentially put you and your family in a not so great place. Be safe out there and yes I do ride and a have for years with having to represent a club.

Nice argument however misguided it may be. The Outlaws, Hell's Angels, etc are criminal enterprises whose members actively engage in criminal activity. Motorcycle riders existed before these scumbags and will continue existing on a completely different level. Some loser attorney may bring up you being in a motorcycle "club" just as he may bring up a range of other things from your personal and professional life. We can't go on living our lives worrying about civil litigation and scumbag lawyers all the time.

Even if a scumbag lawyer were to bring such a thing up in court your own lawyer if worth their salt will easily shoot down the whole issue by pointing out the money raised for charities by your "horrible" little motorcycle club clearly separating it from any outlaw motorcycle clubs. If you don't want to be in a MC don't but it doesn't mean others shouldn't. I for one don't ride and also do not belong to any organizations besides the FOP which identify my profession.

The last part of you’re comment sums up your experience, you don’t ride so there for you don’t know what really goes on when a MC group shows up with colors on there back and a outlaw gang shows up at the same place. There’s a case on trial going on right now up north involving a police officer facing an indictment charge that I will not go into. And let me assure you it does not look good for him that he is apart of a MC club, as the attorney has brought to light. Have you gone to Bike Week or another rally probably not since you don’t ride. Is it really worth the headache? As I said before you could have just as much fun riding with a group of people who have no colors on there back with out the BS drama. Not to mention the fact you have to have some type of contact with an outlaw gang just to open up a chapter. You probably don’t know what that means either. This is just like HD If I have to explain it to you then you just wont get. To each is own but from what I have seen at Bike week and other venues stick to a Harley shirt do the charity runs and keep your nose out of trouble. Sorry Vezpa's dont count as experience in case you have one.

I'm sorry I didn't go into expressed detail about my personal riding habits and/or lack there of nowadays. After burying my brother after his MC crash (not his fault and at low speed) my wife would not allow me to have a bike anymore (yes I listened to her), hence the "I don't ride." Back in the day and even now I do not frequent places outlaw motorcycle gangs frequent, if you do then you are truly stupid. Bike week is a whole other story and with all the trouble year after year going in a HD shirt (you don't need to explain darling I understand your secret lingo) isn't even wise.

Don't join a law enforcement motorcycle club some scumbag lawyer (and they're all scumbags really) "might" bring it up in court. Don't self purchase an AR15 or backup weapons b/c if your in a shooting it will be tied up as evidence for years and you might not get it back. Don't do this, don't do that. The point is to be wise about the choices you make, the people you hangout with and the locations you frequent. I don't need some girl scout coming on here and telling me what to do and what not to do b/c some lawyer (vomit) might bring it up in a legal proceeding.

I still do not belong to organizations which identify my profession. If this was your argument then I would understand but instead you drop the loser lawyer card. Now I'm a gentlemen and I always let the lady have the last word so have at it sweetheart.

Oh and its VESPA with an "S" so LEAVE MY VESPA OUT OF THIS.

Yes you sure dont need me to tell you what to do cause you wife does that already. As I could see you have no clue what you’re talking about. You see the Outlaw gangs do show up at bike week Sturgis and for the most part dont mess with people, now walk in with colors and that changes things. That’s almost like going to hang out with the boys off duty and wearing a jacket that has sheriff on the back of it.
    A police officer doesn’t put marks on there back letting everyone know thire cops. But you probable still hang up all you in service training certificates all over you living room to show everyone how cool you are. Please stop calling me sweetheart & darling you sound like idiot whose wife tells him what he can and cannot do, oh I’m sorry that is you. After your last post trust me the Untouchables would not even recruit you, there looking for a few good men, not a PW pansy. I’m done with you guest don’t make me call your wife and put you in time out.

People be safe out there I’m just looking out for you. Don’t give the admin something to frown upon with cretin things that put you in a bad passion at the end of the day. Guest has no idea what he is talking about and has taken this in a different direction. Do as you choose and research it by talking to the clubs or better yet try talking to the deputies here that have been riding for years here. I’m sure they would for the most part agree with what I said.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast