Untouchables MC
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Untouchables MC

Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

I am interested. However, there is nothing on the site. It says if you want to join ask a member. Is there a meeting location? Time?

I am concerned when it says you have to apply. Does this mean there are fellow cops you dont let join?

I noticed your screen name is Honda Guy, you have to ride American made, our membership is law enforcement active & retired and is subject to a vote by the members. The email link on our web site is to the President of the Florida Chapter. If you have additional questions you can submit them via the email link. Some of our members will be riding on Sunday 10/25/09 for Mike Roberts. Please feel free to make contact with one of us and address your questions. We ride for our Brothers who can't.

WOW!!! A hoity toity mc club with the Confederate flag as their symbol. And the bikes HAVE to be American made. Are black people allowed in? How about women? Just the organization I'd want to join :roll: .

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    WOW!!! A hoity toity mc club with the Confederate flag as their symbol. And the bikes HAVE to be American made. Are black people allowed in? How about women? Just the organization I'd want to join :roll: .
    Sorry you feel that way. Were you bullied in school?

Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    Not me. But after re-reading your first post and seeing that you only want a few good MEN, I highly doubt that your
    code of professionalism and ethics that are beyond reproach
    are anything that many of us want to adhere to. I doubt I have what it takes, but have fun in your little club.

Not me. But after re-reading your first post and seeing that you only want a few good MEN, I highly doubt that your
    code of professionalism and ethics that are beyond reproach
    are anything that many of us want to adhere to. I doubt I have what it takes, but have fun in your little club.
    So based on your code of professionalism and ethics we the members of this club HAVE NO RIGHTS in the selection of our friends and the people we ride with.

Is a KKK hood required?

Is a KKK hood required?
    You may want to check with our Brothers of color to see if they wear hoods.

So based on your code of professionalism and ethics we the members of this club HAVE NO RIGHTS in the selection of our friends and the people we ride with.
    Hey you have the right to select whoever joins your little club, nobody is going to argue with that. Just don't say that your "code of ethics is above reproach" if you discriminate against potential members based upon things like race, gender, or sexual orientation. OUR code of ethics says we don't discriminate while on the street performing LE duties, so if you're going to hold yourself to the same standards then you shouldn't be doing it either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast