Red Light Camera - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Red Light Camera

[quote=Curios George]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Paparazzi LEO":3t7ptnsj
    The only thing I assume is the position 8)
    You crack me up... thanks for the laughs :wink:[/quote:3t7ptnsj]
    And you are a waste of taxpayer dollars.

cURIOUS gEORGE SAID:

I hope you as a cop who stopped that vehicle called EMS and had them respond to your traffic stop and not allow the parents to take the child any further. If the childs condition did not warrant any of these actions then running the light certainly was not the right option either.

I am curious as to how george would detain them and call EMS. I think georges is a security guard with Leo envy.
    wAHT LAWFUL REASON WOULD U HAVE TO HOLD THEM.. NONE EVERHEAR OF FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION.

george u truly are a moron!

PS george, what gate do u work at so i can droppppp off some reading material

u know some Galls and Chief Supplies catalogs. ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    cURIOUS gEORGE SAID:

I hope you as a cop who stopped that vehicle called EMS and had them respond to your traffic stop and not allow the parents to take the child any further. If the childs condition did not warrant any of these actions then running the light certainly was not the right option either.

I am curious as to how george would detain them and call EMS. I think georges is a security guard with Leo envy.
    wAHT LAWFUL REASON WOULD U HAVE TO HOLD THEM.. NONE EVERHEAR OF FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION.

george u truly are a moron!
    I am not even going to waste my time trying to educate a civillian. Civil Rights Violation....PLEEEEEEASE!

You my friend are an idiot. Go back to NDN and try to impress those people with your lack of knowledge.

George, don't let KR hear u say that about civilians. They are members of the "community" and they are who we give "service to others before self." Don't you forget it!!!! Or you'll be in a patrol car in Ecity.

Guest,
    You are probably accurate on KR's civilian theory, but from what I hear there are many folks who are thrilled to be in Ev. Think about it, no brass, newer cars due to high mileage, no brass....

How come service before self only applies the Sgts. & below. Lts. on up only worry about themselves they don't give a hoot about the civilians & they think even less of their employees. We are treated like crap.

E City is the best place to patrol you are forgotten about everyone leaves you alone.

KR doesnt subcribe to the Service to Others Before Self theory other than in his head and so he can say it in speeches. Ask him what service he does that he doesn't earn a salary for??? Sgts and below do all the "service."

Geezus, the crybabies were quiet for a while, sleeping with their binkies.. WHO woke them up?!?

Quote Originally Posted by YippyKiYay
    KR doesnt subcribe to the Service to Others Before Self theory other than in his head and so he can say it in speeches. Ask him what service he does that he doesn't earn a salary for??? Sgts and below do all the "service."
    Does this make sense to anyone? I mean anyone with a brain.
    It's wrong for KR to get a salary for his service? So!
    "Sgts and below do all the service". So are you saying that Sgts and below don't get paid?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast