Why was IA at the south station with compota? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Why was IA at the south station with compota?

the good lt is a snitch and nestor is a glorified dumbass

Yep you talk from experience. Lt. Rodriguez can not call a rep for you or carbana ask you questions about what occurred. you better know your rights before you talk idiot. If Sgt. Guillot was there how come he did not come to help you. Sgt. Ortiz knows to stay away from Lt. Rodriguez cause he has lost everytime. Leave the good Lt. alone he always helps us.
    Hey Insider,

I'm not afraid of anyone. And, I don't know what case I've ever lost against anyone dealing in FOP issues. And, as for Nestor. As much as I don't care for about 98% of the crap he talks, at least he shoots back. I was at both of his shootings. And, no one has the right to monday morning quarter back anyone that is put in that situation.

Nestor you didn't deny the brain damage from the steroids, and getting busted from being an FTO. And from your post it is proof, YOUR FUKED IN THE HEAD. Best you put the stripes on with velcro. Now say bad things about momma again and prove my point. LMAO

Ortiz, I heard Compota is going to get you tomorrow. BE CAREFUL

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Nestor you didn't deny the brain damage from the steroids, and getting busted from being an FTO. And from your post it is proof, YOUR FUKED IN THE HEAD. Best you put the stripes on with velcro. Now say bad things about momma again and prove my point. LMAO
    What can i say about your mother? Well only that she sucks my big mean juicy ****..!But only while your dad sits on the edge of the bed. ( she's not a cheating whore ) Sorry kid but your mom has needs too! I just feel a little bit uncomfortable when your dad starts playing with his **** slapping my ass.. But oh well! .ussy is .ussy

PS. When i come, I like seeing that graduating picture of you wearing that City of Miami Police uniform along with the american flag. You looked so happy back then. I wonder what happen to you?
    And all along your juicy tigh little girl is sitting on my father's face...Nice trade any time. MMMMM finger licking gooood. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What can i say about your mother? Well only that she sucks my big mean juicy ****..!But only while your dad sits on the edge of the bed. ( she's not a cheating whore ) Sorry kid but your mom has needs too! I just feel a little bit uncomfortable when your dad starts playing with his **** slapping my ass.. But oh well! .ussy is .ussy

PS. When i come, I like seeing that graduating picture of you wearing that City of Miami Police uniform along with the american flag. You looked so happy back then. I wonder what happen to you?
    IA where the f--k are you? THis is conduct umbecoming a police officer to the max. Please do your job and correct this vial pig's behavior.

Oh really? So guest can tell Nestor that his daughter,a child, can sit on his face but Nestor cant tell him he does the guest's mom? You got your priorities wrong sir,child sex abuse is a lot worse than doing your mom.
    This whole incident is just wrong.

Lt.Compota,that is why you did the right thing. You cant help these childish morons.
    Call I.A. on all of them.

IF YOU GUYS WERE ON THE STREETS DOING YOUR JOB, YOU WOULD NOT, WOULD NOT HAVE SEEN IA AT THE STATION.

PATROL THE STREETS , DO YOUR F--KING JOB.

IM NOT IN IA, BUT THE DAY THAT THEY ASK ME TO JOIN THEM, I WILL ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL MAKE A NAME FOR MYSELF.

I WILL TARGET THE BAD APPLES LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW. I WILL MAKE THE CITY OF MIAMI SHINE AGAIN.

Yeah you will get beaten in every case like the city does now. They dont know how to do an investigation to save thier lives. They get FDLE to do the job or the person to resign, or it's an outside investigation. PLease those guys are the biggest clowns around but thank god because you can get your job back.

I heard compota had a meeting with ortiz yesterday. does anybody know what happenned.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast