Palm Beach County deputy badly burned when motorcycle fire - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Palm Beach County deputy badly burned when motorcycle fire

Does anyone know who he was riding with? I had the pleasure of meeting him and his son in January. I thought he was a pretty good guy. Sad news.

OK GETTING WITH OUR UNION HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET SOMETHING TO YOU ALL
    NEXT WEEK...
    THANKS

Friend was just back from visiting Rags. Her husband was able to go in to see him and said he is pretty FUBAR but will recover. There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burns over about 40-50% of his body and he is expected to need 3-4 skin grafts.... He is in & out wi...th pain meds but in relatively good spirits. If you can send cards, send lots of 'em. He's on the 2nd floor TICU bed #18 for now.

The sight of that happening to a buddy would traumatize me for a long time! Anyone for that matter! God speed Ragali!Still no word on who he was riding with? Those guys are heroes! The situation could have been much worse with the kids in the minivan. God bless those guys who saved him and the babies in the van! I've been riding for years, and have never heard of something like this happening! I can't imagine a muffler being hot enough to start a fire! I've burnt my leg pretty good on a muffler, but how many times have you dragged your jeans across one and it would never ignite in a million years, even if you left it on for awhile! This is a real eye opener to all who ride! How many times have you got in your car after a fill up and smelled gas because you inadvertantly stepped in some? Gas station owners need to be held responsible for this, by being required to frequently patrol the pumps for spills, and having sand or cat litter available at the pumps. Rewind that tape at the station and hold that idiot who spilled the gas accountable!!! Anyone have further details on the accident, i.e. was he sitting on his bike and filling it up, or was he off and just slipped? Pray for Rick, his family, and for the guys who saw what happened and saved him. They all need our support.

1) You have alot of nerve coming on this thread making an accusation like that! Keep that S**t to yourself. This is about as socially acceptable as kicking a kitten. What kind of person makes that kind of accusation, when we are all here showing our love and support for someone who almost lost their life in a horrible accident.
    2)Are you sure he was with the group from Daytona, or again making accusations?
    3)If he was with the group from Daytona, do you know if Ragali was drinking? Is he responsible for other grown adults who want to be dumbasses and drink and drive on bikes?
    4)Sounds like a tinge of "That oughta teach him a lesson
    Hope you don't own up to who you are, or you could be railroaded out of town you coldhearted piece of garbage! You truly suck you douchebag!

Another accusation in this time? WOW!!! NO ONE DESERVES THIS!! Did you personally observe the infidelities? I'm sure you've got your sins dude! If this happened to you, would you like people to say "Well, he was cheating on his wife with some guy, he had it coming to him!" Yeah, I said some guy you fag!

I don't work for PBSO, but had the honor of having Regali as an instructor in the academy. If people have nothing positive to say, they need to shut up. Me and my family are praying for him and his.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wasn't he with the same group of guys that got in an accident coming back from Daytona Bike week last year? If so, you would think this guy would give it up? Was he drunk again or what? Is this part of that infamous gang of ours, the "Steel Horse Possies motorcycle gang?" Somebody needs to keep these guys off motorcycles and worry about arresting people.
    He was not drinking. He was not a part of the Steel Horse Posse, which is not a gang in any sense of the word. It was not his fault. The gas pump has a history of sticking and the Fire Marshall was there in regards to complaints about it at the time.
    And you obviously are long on anger and are short on empathy. A good therapist can help you to get in touch with why you are so judgemental and unhappy, even though you don't realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by One Never Knows
    Well, they say what goes around comes around and we all know, Rags is down there screwin around on his wife like he always does. God works in mysterious ways you know.
    Rags is divorced, dimwit. He was with 18 other friends.

I was told by someone there when it happened that a BIG WIG from the company was there ripping a new oriface in the store manager because the gas leaking from the pump has been a continuing problem and had not been repaired. The BIG WIG was there when the accident happened.......Supposedly a Marine just happened to be there and as poor Rags was running across the lot, tackeld him.....he and other tried to put out the flames and they recieved minor burns because of the gas on him.

I jsut cant even BEGIN to imagine the horror of it all ! ! ! ! MY GOD ! ! Im sure there will be HUGE law suit, but I would rather be dirt poor living under a bridge than endure that.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast