What is going on in PSCU? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: What is going on in PSCU?

i just wanted 2 say i love captian larry bronsetin hes a amazing leader who have much love much respect from all pscu emplyeoee. everybody n pscu dispatcher call taker love him undenable!!!!!!! with chief cn in the crapper miami bch pd need a leader and chief like larry bronstien to lead us in2 the next millenmuime. he got his chit straighet and undeniable. big up onya larry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not cheifi carlos cn----- larry bronstiene for chief mbpds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa11111!!!!!!!!!! !11111111

patrol, u units just got to stop comaplaingn all the time and acpect the trufth. brontseint is best cheif no dounbt!!!!!111!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME THE LAST POST IS A FREAKING JOKE....... I DONT THINK ANYONE IN PSCU WOULD HAVE POSTED THAT DUE TO THE FACT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE AN EVEN BIGGER IDIOT THEN WHAT PATROL ALREADY THINKS OF THEM. U GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, TIME TO KNOCK DOWN THE WALLS AND GET ALONG WITH ONE ANOTHER AND STOP THIS WAR ON PATROL AND PSCU EMPLOYEES.

Quote Originally Posted by u kidding me
    PLEASE TELL ME THE LAST POST IS A FREAKING JOKE....... I DONT THINK ANYONE IN PSCU WOULD HAVE POSTED THAT DUE TO THE FACT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE AN EVEN BIGGER IDIOT THEN WHAT PATROL ALREADY THINKS OF THEM. U GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, TIME TO KNOCK DOWN THE WALLS AND GET ALONG WITH ONE ANOTHER AND STOP THIS WAR ON PATROL AND PSCU EMPLOYEES.
    PSCU SUX.

Quote Originally Posted by 4fth flr best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i just wanted 2 say i love captian larry bronsetin hes a amazing leader who have much love much respect from all pscu emplyeoee. everybody n pscu dispatcher call taker love him undenable!!!!!!! with chief cn in the crapper miami bch pd need a leader and chief like larry bronstien to lead us in2 the next millenmuime. he got his chit straighet and undeniable. big up onya larry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not cheifi carlos cn----- larry bronstiene for chief mbpds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa11111!!!!!!!!!! !11111111

patrol, u units just got to stop comaplaingn all the time and acpect the trufth. brontseint is best cheif no dounbt!!!!!111!!!!!!
    Which one of you jailers let the 39s have access to a computer? Huh? CN should assign Cpt. LB, with his superior cop skills, to investigate further. Only he can fix the jail, the way he's done with PSCU. Can we get a federal grant to fund the investigation? How about using some of that boat show OT to get it done? Confiscated funds?

The possibilities are endless... Perhaps we can drape the rear wall of the jail with pink curtains to pacify the 39s. Maybe frame the curtains with green trim so the fabric will really pop. I always thought the jail lacked those little blue things to give the toilets some color and a nicer smell. Do you guys think plaid blankets might cover up some of the street grime on the homeless 39s? I mean, does the jail really have to be so stark and imposing?

The jailers really need to improve their image, too. Maybe we can borrow some of the valet uniforms from the Fontainebleu or the Delano to make the jail more inviting. Some Bruno Magli shoes, like OJ wore. I know- we can hang 32" plasma televisions in each cell, tuned permanently to HGTV channel, so the 39s can learn some skills for when they get out.

With the right budget, the possibilities for haute coutoure style are endless.

LMAO!!!! GOOD POST! I wonder who let one of mgrs loose with a computer to write the rah rah post about LB?

Quote Originally Posted by no124u
    LMAO!!!! GOOD POST! I wonder who let one of mgrs loose with a computer to write the rah rah post about LB?
    One of the K9 units carelessly opened their back door. Dat's how dat happened. Word to your puppy, G! Out on dis side.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678