Budget Hearing Demonstration 9/24/2009

Budget Hearing Demonstration 9/24/2009

The pemit has been pulled for the city hall demonstration, Armando asks that you be there at 1600 Hrs at city hall. The FOP has bought water and soda, and gotten some hot dog venders to show up if you get hungry. Wear an FOP shirt or your Regalado for mayor t-shirt. Let"s join with the other union (except for fire of course) to show our disgust with fire fee Manny and idiot Joe. We have fought hard and need to keep your contract whole.

Re: Budget Hearing Demonstration 9/24/2009

I'll have some "Push for Trooper Joe" shirts if anybody wants them.

Hey AdminGuy,

I'd like some of those Trooper joe shirts. I'd like to throw them in a bonfire in front of City Hall. See you all at 1600 HRS.

Thanks,
    Javier

DALE QUE LO VAMO A PARTIR. GET READY GUYS TOMORROW WE PULL AHEAD WITH OUR SHIELDS BOYS!!!!!

Does staff have to go?

Are we permitted to bring signs , NO PROFANITY, LET BE SERIOUS, peoples lives are seriously at stake hear.

Yes, you can bring signs they just wont allow them inside of city hall. I doubt most will even be able to get inside anyway.
    What we need is TV's so that we can watch the hearing from outside. Newer ones with an HD receiver.

I'll see you all there!