FOP MEETING WED 1900 MIAMI PBA HALL

FOP MEETING WED 1900 MIAMI PBA HALL

FOP GENERAL MEETING WILL BE WEDNESDAY AT 1900 HRS AT THE MIAMI PBA HALL:

2300 NW 14 STREET

Re: FOP MEETING WED 1900 MIAMI PBA HALL

WEDNESDAY,1900 HRS AT MIAMI PBA HALL

Ahhh, we got you dooog. posting all anonymous and shiieettP

Besides, what does this crapola have to do with you being GHAY?
    Why don't you just come out already, we'll respect you more!
    I mean. I doubt that we could respect you any less, haa haa haa
    MARICONSON

Lets be united. Hold together, he will win this one if we are united. FEEL THE BROTHERHOOD, UNITED WE ARE INVINSIBLES.

Can the PBA also join us we should be one large orginization not a half as union

You have a full union representing your labor matters. The FOP is that union. The FOP is a full union that has worked for decades to get MPD officers the best salaries and pensions in the area. Believe me, they are the best union for the MPD. The county and State PBA are another Union. They would not focus on MPD concerns and ultimately would work to have the county take over the MPD.

We are in tough times...much tougher than ever before…we must stick together.....cut out the back-stabbing....support the FOP. After we get through this mess.....some of you who want to trash the FOP can go back to whatever makes you happy....but, remember the Herald and City Officials read this site and then tell each other they are making progress to...."Divide and Conquer"

I checked with the Miami PBA and learned the following:

The Miami PBA is probably the first PBA in Florida and has never been a labor organization. The Miami PBA has kept their activities to being a benevolent association working with MPD programs like our Police Explorers and PAL. The Miami PBA has NO affiliation with the County or State PBA's. The Miami PBA is a “sleeping giant” when it comes to wanting to show support and benevolence to our MPD family.

The Miami PBA is not charted or interested in being a labor organization.