AIR ONE NEEDS 14,000 A MONTH
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

AIR ONE NEEDS 14,000 A MONTH

But you want to lay off cops

Re: AIR ONE NEEDS 14,000 A MONTH

Sure they do as they go to Broward and South Beach and are never around

what a joke this air nit has been, with most of the time the bird is getting serviced when we need them most. then they refuse to fly after midnight cause some of those so called pilots are scared flying over the swamp. yes i agree get rid of the bird and save some of those 190 ofc slated to get the boot. besides the bird sits most of the time on the ground cause the pilots are too busy flying out of the city then in the city--just look at the flight logs.

Yeah, I heard the city is cutting back the maintenance because its so expensive. That thing is flying around falling apart.

i friend of mine told me he saw the helicopter parked at the airport in Naples. He saw one of them with a girl going to lunch at a local restaurant there. Can they do that? IA were are you.

The reason they are never available is because they are doing sightseeing tours. They all make money on the side doing that.

get rid of the egg beater and bring those slug pilots back to thier worthless status. instead of being tour guides and messenger boys (wait that is what they used to be). nevermind!

Let's get something straight! It does not cost $14,000 a month to maintain the aviation unit! With that said, give me all you're flyers and I will distribute them all over the city like "Brothers to the Rescue."

It was great seeing VillaGreen going in front of the FOP and try to defend the aviation unit....Stating "I'm not I.A. anymore."

We all forget that this same piece of work (the sgt that stood in front of us with the extra tight polo shirt around his flab and skinny blue jeans) is the guy that used the helicopter to report Officer Cummings of having his police car parked in front of a business. Cummings had gone to his business to pick up some paperwork (along his way home) and Air One (aka villagreen) reported his car number and got the Officer suspended.

Way to go! That is what the helicopter was intended to be used for. You have to love this place. That IA sgt snitch is the first guy that needs to be assigned to the auto pound asap in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It was great seeing VillaGreen going in front of the FOP and try to defend the aviation unit....Stating "I'm not I.A. anymore."

We all forget that this same piece of work (the sgt that stood in front of us with the extra tight polo shirt around his flab and skinny blue jeans) is the guy that used the helicopter to report Officer Cummings of having his police car parked in front of a business. Cummings had gone to his business to pick up some paperwork (along his way home) and Air One (aka villagreen) reported his car number and got the Officer suspended.

Way to go! That is what the helicopter was intended to be used for. You have to love this place. That IA sgt snitch is the first guy that needs to be assigned to the auto pound asap in November.

no what is funny is the times he used to a flyby at peoples 25 or at best a 19 and raise the dispatcher to see if the unit was qru, when he knew damn well they were. that waste of space is a posterchild of what a cop should not be(oops, my bad...he was never a cop to begin with). worthless cop, defective, intestigator..and now wannabe pilot that not even bilberry didnt want to certify.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast