Sweetwater PD in general
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Sweetwater PD in general

I know a few people from this department (Sworn and civilian personnel) and from reading these bulletin posts it makes me wonder if you guys have anything positive to say to eachother? I believe this site was created for positive re-enforcement and not bashing...... although I will say that alot of the things being said about a certain individual are true, but I would like to see you guys post some good things on here about the department...... any takers? :devil:

Re: Sweetwater PD in general

Since YOU bought up the subject and YOU know police in this dept and civilians...why don't YOU start???

waiting for positive feedback :cop:

You guys got some good cops, unfortunately they go unseen because of the adminstation, who is dragging the dept. into the ground.

I've seen alot of good guys come and go through that agency & I've had the pleasure of working with some that came from there. You guys probably have the best trained reserves out there too... :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue
    I've seen alot of good guys come and go through that agency & I've had the pleasure of working with some that came from there. You guys probably have the best trained reserves out there too... :mrgreen:
    Well I wouldn't say all of our reserves are the best trained, but a good handful of them are. The eager ones who want to learn and not the ones just there to keep there certs.

SWEETWATER: PEOPLE KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT I THINK IS A GREAT DEPARTMENT TO WORK FOR, THERE IS ALLWAYS A FEW OFFICERS THAT TO SURVIVE THEY HAVE TO [ BE A CHIVA,DRIVE THE CHIEF AROUND AND NOT DO ANYTHING, BUT YOU HAVE A GOOD 90% OF THE OFFICERS THAT DO THERE JOB, IN EVERY DEPARTMENT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A FEW THAT WILL ONLY SURVIVE DOING THE CHIVA THING OR THE DRIVING THING, DONT COMPLAINT AT LEAST YOU HAVE A JOB. OVER ALL SWEETWATER IS THE PLACE TO BE. AND ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATION THEY ARE OK IN MY BOOK. :cop: :cop:

You must be either the sheep or the driver!

Quote Originally Posted by DO'NT COMPLAIN
    SWEETWATER: PEOPLE KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT I THINK IS A GREAT DEPARTMENT TO WORK FOR, THERE IS ALLWAYS A FEW OFFICERS THAT TO SURVIVE THEY HAVE TO [ BE A CHIVA,DRIVE THE CHIEF AROUND AND NOT DO ANYTHING, BUT YOU HAVE A GOOD 90% OF THE OFFICERS THAT DO THERE JOB, IN EVERY DEPARTMENT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A FEW THAT WILL ONLY SURVIVE DOING THE CHIVA THING OR THE DRIVING THING, DONT COMPLAINT AT LEAST YOU HAVE A JOB. OVER ALL SWEETWATER IS THE PLACE TO BE. AND ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATION THEY ARE OK IN MY BOOK. :cop: :cop:

I thought the same thing....only HORHAY would write that one...brown nose boy.

SGT. AND NOT ON THE ROAD, WHERE ARE YOU ANSWERING CALLS. :evil:

I WAS ON MY KNEES I AM SORRY....BUT I GOT UP REALLY QUICK...CLEAN THE JIZZ OFF OF MY FACE AND RESPONDED TO THE CALL WERE I TOOK OVER THE SCENE, I WISH I GOT THEIR SOONER...I MIGHT HAVE CAUGHT THE SUBJECT. BUT LET ME TELL YOU GUYS.....I GAVE SOME MEAN THROAT (TOOK IT LIKE A CHAMP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast