granados playing God!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post granados playing God!

I heard a rumor today and I wanted to see if anyone heard the same thing. Is it true that the person incharge of OUR insurance has been writting her own paychecks to the sum of $80,000 US DOLLARS!!!! Also that she has been rejecting claims for services done no matter were you go wether it be a hospital, out paitient center or doctors office, and not only that but also that all the officers who got REJECTED for the heart bill this past year or two were rejected by none other than Mrs. Pepps Granados? I heard that Ortiz and Reynolds confronted her to see the books for the insurance trust fund and they were no where to be found. Could she be getting kickbacks from the insurance company for less claims in the fiscal year? Time for us to investigate this one!!!

Re: granados playing God!

ohh whats a little 80 grand here or there? don't worry about her "we the FOP board are looking into it" wink wink.

You two clowns are bordering on slander. If you have such overwhelming information, then take it to IA. If not be quiet.At least she stands up for herself at meetings and defends herself.

I say we first take a look at the books at the Fop!

Hire Vega to come in and look at the books. I heard he is an expert.

That ***** needs has forgotten who she works for. It's timefor her to go.

Quote Originally Posted by heartbill reject
    I heard a rumor today and I wanted to see if anyone heard the same thing. Is it true that the person incharge of OUR insurance has been writting her own paychecks to the sum of $80,000 US DOLLARS!!!! Also that she has been rejecting claims for services done no matter were you go wether it be a hospital, out paitient center or doctors office, and not only that but also that all the officers who got REJECTED for the heart bill this past year or two were rejected by none other than Mrs. Pepps Granados? I heard that Ortiz and Reynolds confronted her to see the books for the insurance trust fund and they were no where to be found. Could she be getting kickbacks from the insurance company for less claims in the fiscal year? Time for us to investigate this one!!!

You're first sentence is absolutely correct. It is absolutely a rumor. There are some concerns regarding those that have been denied on the heart bill and I am looking into it. And, those concerns will be addressed. There are always improvements that can be made to our insurance. And, in the year that I've been there, the Board has made some great strides. I never confronted anyone to see any books. Our health plan is financially stable. Our benefits have never been this great. No one can beat our rates for our retired members and their families. Again, is there room for improvement? We are always looking to improve the plan. The Board tries their best. The allegation of "kickbacks" are completely rediculous.

Thanks,
    Javier

Javi, I like Lizett and Tammy. I think they have done a great job for many years. I strongly support them... But if it's just a Absolutely Bad Rumor..... then my friend you already know the answer to this question. So here we go again....What's the big deal? She's a FOP employee and they want to know her salary. Post her salary an move on...NO BIG DEAL! Right? Your acting like Armando! To many secret

All our salary are visible in the City web!

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor
    Javi, I like Lizett and Tammy. I think they have done a great job for many years. I strongly support them... But if it's just a Absolutely Bad Rumor..... then my friend you already know the answer to this question. So here we go again....What's the big deal? She's a FOP employee and they want to know her salary. Post her salary an move on...NO BIG DEAL! Right? Your acting like Armando! To many secret

All our salary are visible in the City web!
    Nestor, your right, post her salary we all deserve to know.

I heard that Jeff Lock was writing the checks.

Cant go wrong there.................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast