What does it take to get fired?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post What does it take to get fired?

Seriously folks, what does it take to get fired here. We have a couple of MAJOR screw ups and generally crappy people that pass for humans here. We all know who they are - WHY are they still here?

Re: What does it take to get fired?

Who are you speaking of? What officer's? Why do they need to be fired?

The Chief?

Take your pick. The person who is so slow that he has to have his hand held during each call, the backstabber liar who uses the people on his squad and takes advantage of them by borrowing really expensive things but will talk trash on them behind their back, the person with the over inflated ego that thinks he knows more about everything than anyone even though he has been here since two weeks ago. Oh so many too choose from.

Wow sounds like someone is jealous. I'm pretty sure from the sounds of it that you don't know that dispatcher that well at all.

I can attest that the hottie in question would in no way go for the douche she is rumored to be with. Give the girl some brains folks.

PCPD has full service dispatchers. They will keep you safe and warm at night, just dont be forgeting ladies and gents about the cameras in the box and gym. Oh my.

Unlike you I am not into guys and I don't do other guys, but whatever makes you happy man just quit living the lie.

Sorry to those that may have been offended by a word, but I will show respect when those that continue pull out their pecker to anyone that talks to them either start showing the pd some respect or get the hell out of here. One mistake in life learn from it. To make the same mistakes over and over....well, you are just a turd in life and you give the whole place a bad name. Don't think word doesn't get out to people outside the pd. We got a lot of people with big mouths here that know a lot of folk in this city and county. And then you DEMAND respect from your fellow officers and the public? Laughable.

all i know is it must be miserable to lead the poor poor pitiful me,,,cuz i got screwed over life or the be the ones that have no life and feel the need to put there nose where it has no place being. i hope i can avoid becoming that sad cuz i feel pity for all of ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast