W. Leonard a total idiot?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

W. Leonard a total idiot?

Am I the only one that is sick and tired of Leonard's "i know it all and you know knothing" attitude. Funny thing is he a total D*%#head and was evicted from DB for being a useless moron.

Re: W. Leonard a total idiot?

"Internet tough guy"

Remember, "the time you spent on this webpage was brief, but IP addresses last forever".

I know who you are and I will speak to you directly when I see you.

I think it's only right for a know-it-all moron to do (.....by the way, that's an oxymoron).

WILLY you're so full of sh!t. Who do you really think you are that you can threaten someone with his ip address? Surely even your dumb arse knows that you dont have access to that.

Silly idiot, trix r 4 ur momma :mrgreen:

W. Leonard is by far the most useless person Hialeah P.D. has to offer. This guy is the epitamy of " An Idiot". He makes people like Garfinkle, F. Valdes and Isidro Reyes look like Colombo, Barreta, and Magnum P.I..

As a patrolman, Leonard was useless. All this guy did was hunt Palm Ave and PTA all the drinking within 100. He would also sandbag several locations and write numerous B.S. tickets. That's it. That's all he did. He was a huge milker, a terrible 15, and a zone partner f*cker! This clown wouldn't know REAL policework if it jumped up and kicked him in his fat, gellatnous, cellulite infested azz!

As an Gangs Detective he was an even more useless waste of space. This zero swore that he was the greatest gang Detective to roam the earth. The problem was that he was clueless. We knew this and even sadder, the gang members knew this. Hey willie.... Remeber the French Fry Gang? Your keen investigation on this criminal gang helped bring down some of the most dangerous gangsters of all time including.... The Hamburglar, Wendy, Long John Silver, Grimus, Chuck "E" Cheese, Colonial Sanders, The Taco Bell Chiuahua, and most importantly the ring leader Ronald McDonald. Because of your investigations into the French Fry gang, fast food restaurants are now a safer place to eat.

As an FTO you were just as pathetic. Hey Willie, outstanding job you did with your trainee K. Perez! You really taught him well and helped him blossom. Blossom into an excellent eqipment control officer. Who's idea was it to allow you to be an FTO? Talk about the "Blind leading the blind" :snicker:

And finally Willie, as a Sergeant you continue your legacy as a Zero. You Willie are my insperation to study for the Sergeants exam and become a Sergeant. Because Let's be realistic. If YOU could do it, anyone could do it.

Word of advice Mr. Leonard,do everyone a favor and become the Sergeant of Records where you have very little responsibilities and get lost!!!! You've done enough damage!

WAH WAH WAH!!!!!

Hialeah deserves the leaders it gets. All you sound like bi-polar *****es.

There is no such thing as a perfect leader. DEAL WITH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    W. Leonard is by far the most useless person Hialeah P.D. has to offer. This guy is the epitamy of " An Idiot". He makes people like Garfinkle, F. Valdes and Isidro Reyes look like Colombo, Barreta, and Magnum P.I..

As a patrolman, Leonard was useless. All this guy did was hunt Palm Ave and PTA all the drinking within 100. He would also sandbag several locations and write numerous B.S. tickets. That's it. That's all he did. He was a huge milker, a terrible 15, and a zone partner f*cker! This clown wouldn't know REAL policework if it jumped up and kicked him in his fat, gellatnous, cellulite infested azz!

As an Gangs Detective he was an even more useless waste of space. This zero swore that he was the greatest gang Detective to roam the earth. The problem was that he was clueless. We knew this and even sadder, the gang members knew this. Hey willie.... Remeber the French Fry Gang? Your keen investigation on this criminal gang helped bring down some of the most dangerous gangsters of all time including.... The Hamburglar, Wendy, Long John Silver, Grimus, Chuck "E" Cheese, Colonial Sanders, The Taco Bell Chiuahua, and most importantly the ring leader Ronald McDonald. Because of your investigations into the French Fry gang, fast food restaurants are now a safer place to eat.

As an FTO you were just as pathetic. Hey Willie, outstanding job you did with your trainee K. Perez! You really taught him well and helped him blossom. Blossom into an excellent eqipment control officer. Who's idea was it to allow you to be an FTO? Talk about the "Blind leading the blind" :snicker:

And finally Willie, as a Sergeant you continue your legacy as a Zero. You Willie are my insperation to study for the Sergeants exam and become a Sergeant. Because Let's be realistic. If YOU could do it, anyone could do it.

Word of advice Mr. Leonard,do everyone a favor and become the Sergeant of Records where you have very little responsibilities and get lost!!!! You've done enough damage!
    Dear DSL Dipstick:

For one, you are a COWARD to write other officers' full name (who have nothing to do with this) while you remain anonymous, and you are the 'epitome' of a "Punk Cop". If your actions here reflects your police work, then you can't be doing it, because I never heard of an officer making anonymous arrests then trying to compare them with another officer.

If you're writing stuff like this about police officers at LEOAFFAIRS.COM, do you anonymously post things at GANGAFFAIRS.COM because you're affraid of them too?

I am proud of all the officers I had the privilege to train. Before you comment on stuff, know the facts. That officer you mentioned (while you bravely posted it anonymously) responded from another zone to assist officers on a 3-34, got there before those officers did, engaged the subject by themself, and assisted in the arrest of that subject with other officers. But you would have trained that officer differently.

It's cowardice and too convenient for officers like you, that park around the corner so that you don't make contact with the subject first, and play Monday morning quarterback about what "you would have done" after the fact. Then go to a certain 'green and white' restaurant in Sector 4 and take the credit from the officer you criticized to impress the 33s!

Lastly, you should find inspiration in yourself to become a sergeant. You're 1,000% correct. If I could do it, anyone could, but I don't think they'll let you take the exam anonymously.

Dear DSL Dipstick:

For one, you are a COWARD to write other officers' full name (who have nothing to do with this) while you remain anonymous, and you are the 'epitome' of a "Punk Cop". If your actions here reflects your police work, then you can't be doing it, because I never heard of an officer making anonymous arrests then trying to compare them with another officer.

If you're writing stuff like this about police officers at LEOAFFAIRS.COM, do you anonymously post things at GANGAFFAIRS.COM because you're affraid of them too?

I am proud of all the officers I had the privilege to train. Before you comment on stuff, know the facts. That officer you mentioned (while you bravely posted it anonymously) responded from another zone to assist officers on a 3-34, got there before those officers did, engaged the subject by themself, and assisted in the arrest of that subject with other officers. But you would have trained that officer differently.

It's cowardice and too convenient for officers like you, that park around the corner so that you don't make contact with the subject first, and play Monday morning quarterback about what "you would have done" after the fact. Then go to a certain 'green and white' restaurant in Sector 4 and take the credit from the officer you criticized to impress the 33s!

Lastly, you should find inspiration in yourself to become a sergeant. You're 1,000% correct. If I could do it, anyone could, but I don't think they'll let you take the exam anonymously.

Willy you must be smoking some good shizzat. Do you really believe that your trainee Perez is any good. You should be ashamed of yourself. Perez is a good guy. But as a cop he is no good. He mistook his Glock 9mm for a taser! Blew a huge hole in back of the subject's leg,Then he almost killed another officer! How the f*ck do you Willy as an FTO explain that? How the f*ck Willy do you sit here and praise the way you trained him? Face the facts You failed him as an FTO. The only thing he learned from you is to Milk, Milk, Milk, Advise 12, Milk, Milk, 05 for an 06. That's just about accurate. Oh and that part were you said that he went to a 34 and helped an officer in restraining the 39, he sure as hell did'nt learn that from you. Everytime a 3 went out, you ran the other way :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: loser

Willy you must be smoking some good shizzat. Do you really believe that your trainee Perez is any good. You should be ashamed of yourself. Perez is a good guy. But as a cop he is no good. He mistook his Glock 9mm for a taser! Blew a huge hole in back of the subject's leg,Then he almost killed another officer! How the f*ck do you Willy as an FTO explain that? How the f*ck Willy do you sit here and praise the way you trained him? Face the facts You failed him as an FTO. The only thing he learned from you is to Milk, Milk, Milk, Advise 12, Milk, Milk, 05 for an 06. That's just about accurate. Oh and that part were you said that he went to a 34 and helped an officer in restraining the 39, he sure as hell did'nt learn that from you. Everytime a 3 went out, you ran the other way :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: loser

For starters, we have no officer in the department with the last name of "guest", so you're a coward for not posting your name. Maybe you need a 15 to post your name. You're also a liar because I never ran away from anyone, or any call in my career here.

Second, I am still proud of all the officers that I have trained, and I'm not going to change my position because it's politically correct or safe. I don't kick people when they are already down, but you do, because it's an easy fight and the only one you could win.

Last, I question your priority in the times we are going through and who you are willing to anonymously attack during these contract negotiations. I didn't make you an offer on the contract, but yet you attack me and other officers? And anonymously?

Your bravery speaks loudly in your anonymous post.
    You are the epitome of the cowardice in the department!

Who I am doesn't matter, but after watching the back and forth-it looks to me like you spend more time on this than you do your job, Willie.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast