mod why did you delete me? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: mod why did you delete me?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus11
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Miami officers, I am tired of Amando, Javi, Kerr and the fop not answering my question!
    So i have decided to give you an example of how a question is asked and answered.

1." Armando, are we going to get our stabilization money in checks or our pension?" "No, it will never happen."

2. "Armando, are we going to get our stabilization money in checks or our pension?" " Yes."

See, thats how someone who is not pretending to be a LAWYER, POLITICIAN OR PROMOTED would answere the question. Can you please answere the question as a cop or a normal person?

MOD STOP DELETING THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    I'd answer but I don't really understand the question. Is the question, "what is the status of the stabilization?" or is it, "what will we get upon stabilization?"

There was a question? Really?

Miami officers, I am tired of Amando, Javi, Kerr and the fop not answering my question!
    So i have decided to give you an example of how a question is asked and answered.

1." Armando, are we going to get our stabilization money in checks or our pension?" "No, it will never happen."

2. "Armando, are we going to get our stabilization money in checks or our pension?" " Yes."

See, thats how someone who is not pretending to be a LAWYER, POLITICIAN OR PROMOTED would answere the question. Can you please answere the question as a cop or a normal person?

MOD STOP DELETING THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    I'd answer but I don't really understand the question. Is the question, "what is the status of the stabilization?" or is it, "what will we get upon stabilization?"
    I am the original poster LT kerr... I think your being sarcastic but i'll ask the question another way. "What is the status of the stabilization? and "what will we get upon stabilization? and Why couldn't you answere the first questions i asked. In the contract it simply staes if the pension stabilizes the officers will recieve retro checks and 6,4,4. We have only heard about negotiations NEVER YES WE DID IT OR NO WE DID NOT STABILIZE. All we hear is excuses. LETS HEAR IT FROM YOU SIR... IN PLAIN TERMS!

Lt. Kerr doesn't know! He stopped asking along time ago. Sell out.

I am the original poster LT kerr... I think your being sarcastic but i'll ask the question another way. "What is the status of the stabilization? and "what will we get upon stabilization? and Why couldn't you answere the first questions i asked. In the contract it simply staes if the pension stabilizes the officers will recieve retro checks and 6,4,4. We have only heard about negotiations NEVER YES WE DID IT OR NO WE DID NOT STABILIZE. All we hear is excuses. LETS HEAR IT FROM YOU SIR... IN PLAIN TERMS!
    Stabilization has not occurred. Different proposals and negotiations are ongoing. A grievance was filed on behalf of the membership dealing with parity. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Lodge.

The negotiations are ongoing but the city is asking for far more then was originally discussed. It’s my understanding that the city manager will be meeting with the president on Tuesday. Article 44 of the 2007-2010 contract dealt with the stabilization. The contract stated that we would get a 3/3/3 raise prior to the stabilization and a 6/4/4 with the readjustment of the “5% Kicker” into the year 8 and 9 step raise (2.5/2.5) upon finalization of the stabilization.

A very basic explanation of the stabilization is that the city wanted to work out a system that would cap their contributions to the FIPO at 37% of payroll for a 10 year period. All of this seemed feasible prior to the economic meltdown of 2008. Not so much now.

This is a real basic explanation and there are many other factors at play. Some I don’t understand and some I wouldn’t want to post on this forum. Feel free to ask me anytime. I will talk about stabilization until I’m blue in the face. If we aren’t informed we wont be able to make an informed decision when the time comes.

Tu hablas mierda

So the answere is no?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12