Brothers - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers

Re: Brothers

Huh? That's al the BTC was about? That's what you littered this forum with?

You've got to be kidding us.

You guys made a big deal over this?

Ok fantastic four. nice work. thanks for your fine investigations. good job. it's been a pleasure. wonderful work from you. have a good day now. see ya, bwuyyyy bye now, chow.

Hey, Unionman you forgot your evil laugh :evil:

Anyone who resists a union is a danmed scab. A dirty lying and stupid scab.

yeah and a stupid booger face too. :devil:

It is an amazing thing to see so many crude and painfull posts by officers of our city.
    In this horrible time that we all are going thru, where is our love and concern for fellow officers? Any day one of you/us could take a bullet. You/I could be laying in a coffin dead, our famalies and friends crying and swearing revenge on the perps who did this.
    As a unit you/I would pick up the gauntlet and take care of the business of serving and protecting our communities and famalies.Yet on this forum and in dark secretive places you/I will tear down the very foundation of this brotherhood.This is a sad and dismal day we are serving in.Our brothers are in need of support.Our leaders need and deserve our
    loyalty. If you/I stop and imagine one of us lying in our grave as a result of the discord sown among our selves,because of one moment of indecision or anger directed at each other, could you/I live with ourself? Look in the mirror and ask this question....
    "O brother where art thou" I want you at my side, we are brothers.

amazed, their will never be total unity among your officers. The admin wants discord among you.

You can never be clear of who is your ally and who your foe is and there is a very fine line between the two and that is the way the admin wants it.

even that sounds of such an immature attitude. You may need to do some soul searching and find in your self the desire to do this job. Would you be happy any where else? McDonalds, Burger King? Polk COunty? look around your own home, are you happy there? You can't control others just yourself. from the looks of these posts, you have been out of control for a long time. I can't believe that admin would want such discord among its troops. Where could they themselves succeed with this kind of immaturity among their own? No, I think you shoud look at yourself and do some searching. Not everyone is out to get you and no everyone wants your demise. That's the paranoia of the young and immature. Maybe you need some professional help. seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by amazedone
    even that sounds of such an immature attitude. You may need to do some soul searching and find in your self the desire to do this job. Would you be happy any where else? McDonalds, Burger King? Polk COunty? look around your own home, are you happy there? You can't control others just yourself. from the looks of these posts, you have been out of control for a long time. I can't believe that admin would want such discord among its troops. Where could they themselves succeed with this kind of immaturity among their own? No, I think you shoud look at yourself and do some searching. Not everyone is out to get you and no everyone wants your demise. That's the paranoia of the young and immature. Maybe you need some professional help. seriously.
    Screw you, you scab sunuva*****! If you're not pro-union then you must wear kneepads to work and get your rocks off by washing the chief's car.
    This town needs a dose of NYPD-type union working conditions. Back north, you write citations and make arrests for the first few years of your career. Then you dont have to do that kind of stuff once you get seniority. Who the hell wouldnt want that kind of respect and treatment?????? These people down here expect you to be an old man chasing around young thugs!

I wonder if the administration even bothers to read such childishly vindictive postings?
    This is obviously meant to tear down the morale of the department. An employee who is so unhappy and vundictive needs to take a long look at themself.If you are so discontent at this job, what would you do elsewhere? Did your parents not teach you the basic rules of conduct?Or the ten conmandents[do unto others] Did the acadamy not teach you the fundamentals of job behavior? Even a low leval job[burger king, mcdonalds etc etc] does not accept such actions intended to undermine the morale of the other employees.City administraters should bounce you out on your over inflated ego. Do you know how many good people are looking for work?

amazedagain, in a perfect world, we would all live the way you are describing, but as you know, we don't live in a perfect world.

Discord among police officers can set up a competition among the officers in the department, to make the officers do more and better.

It's the same concept of a company having a monopoly over something, there is no competition, no need to do any better for their customers because who else is going to come in and challenge them. Only if there is competition amoing people will they do better and more.

I hope that this better describes to what I meant by discord in the department.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast