GO FIGURE - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: GO FIGURE

Re: GO FIGURE

Watch and see stupid

What do you expect? This is a hillbilly network. Have you worked with the Consumer Service Investigators? I worked with Investigative "Supervisor" Sasha Velez...This girl fell off the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. We were conducting sting operations with their department. Velez was "leading"the investigation in attempting to speak to the owner of some Telemarketing Firms. Either she is unable to speak english or she is a complete moron. The guys she supervised were telling me how management is embarrassed by her. But, why is she still there? Good job Bronson.

She fired your ass boy and Rhodes had her back you stupid $hit

Someone in consumer services is pissed, get off our board man. JR Kelly ran a horrible office and was always with his meat puppet Steckler who snitched about Kelly to Rhodes on what he was doing. Stiles has integrity and work ethic, Kelly was a POS who only promoted himself. The FDACS is getting ready for some awful changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbers Guest
    Overall, you're looking at about 200 officers / investigators, and about 41 supervisors. This is an overall span of command of about 4.8 officers per supervisor. With the optimum span of control being seven officers per, we're definitely not top heavy. Not at least compare d to some other places.

We could use some restructuring though.

I only mean this as a joke so dont take offens......

Me = Adult, college education, next to no responsibility as an Ag-cop = 4.8 Officers to 1 Supervisor.

My 5 year old = Child, no education, next to no responsibilty as a Super Spy Assasin = 22 Kindergardeners to 1 Teacher.

We are not invading Iraq or defending a country, IMHO extremely top Heavy, plenty of SGT's, and too many everything else, The biggest problem with the Agency is communication. "We have all played the wisper game "Rumor". The more people playing the more fun/change the statement is at the end of the line."

And as posted previously by GAFFMSTR

Strategic Management

In the Beginning was the Plan
    And then came the Assumptions
    And the Assumptions were without form
    And the Plan was completely without substance
    and the darkness was upon the face of the workers
    and they spoke among themselves, saying
    "It is a crock of shit and it stinketh"
    And the workers went unto the Supervisors and sayeth
    "It is a pile of dung and none may abide the odour thereof"
    And the Supervisors went unto their Managers and sayeth unto them
    "It is a container of excrement and it is very strong,
    Such that none may abide by it."
    And the Managers went unto their Directors and sayeth,
    "It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none may abide its strength".
    And the Directors spoke amongst themselves, saying one to another
    "It contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong".
    And the Directors went unto the Vice Presidents and sayeth unto them,
    "It promotes growth and is very powerful".
    And the Vice Presidents went unto the President and sayeth unto him,
    "This new plan will actively promote the growth and efficiency
    of this Organization, and in these areas in particular".
    And the President looked upon The Plan,
    And saw that it was good, and the Plan became Policy.
    This is How Shit Happens.

You consumer services investigators are not law enforcement and are now way affiliated with us. You wear your badges and sling your title around as if you are but you have no arrest power.

Find your own board or twitter tweet to sling your mud.

Yes I am a consumer investigator and I also solve problems that your lazy chief investigator cant do because he just smokes and then blows smoke. We can also do things that oale wont or cant do. Johnson your big cheese is just kissing ass and doing nothing. Your unit used to do motor vehicle stings and telemarketing fraud, now because of Johnson you do nothing but stall and make plans f or cases. We used to work together.

Wow - I just found this by accident and am totally surprised. This is the "stupid" supervisor, Sasha Velez, from Consumer Services, and I am completely baffled by the idiotic comments posted on here by CMA. Those who've worked with me know that the comments are baseless -- noone has worked telemarketing stings except for OALE with us and every once in a blue moon MAYBE an outside agency. Noone is embarrassed to work with me as I am one of the top investigators. Am I tooting my own horn? Not particularly since I know where I stand. This person sounds like a certain individual that I choose not to address.

Me not speak English? Hon, I speak 4 languages fluently. And I had a 4.0 in high school and university. Obviously you've got issues. Insulting OALE is also not cool. I appreciate everything they do - I understand that they've got limitations to what they can and can't do, but that's with all government agencies.

That's it for me. Thank you, OALE, for all of the help you've given ME in the past. To CMA, if you currently work for us, this will be addressed by the appropriate individuals. If you don't work for us, your comments are inappropriate and embarrassing for your agency.

Off I go to nurse the bruises from all those branches I hit on the "stupid tree"...as the guys on here said, this forum is for OALE not for us. ((( my apologies for jumping in guys )))

CRAP!!!! I just realized I wrote the wrong name as to the "offensive" post. My apologies CMA (although you really should not have said that about OALE).

The offending post was the one by "JUST WATCHING":

by JUST WATCHING on 10/17/09 09:40:51

What do you expect? This is a hillbilly network. Have you worked with the Consumer Service Investigators? I worked with Investigative "Supervisor" Sasha Velez...This girl fell off the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. We were conducting sting operations with their department. Velez was "leading"the investigation in attempting to speak to the owner of some Telemarketing Firms. Either she is unable to speak english or she is a complete moron. The guys she supervised were telling me how management is embarrassed by her. But, why is she still there? Good job Bronson.

What I said still stands, but it was meant for Just Watching.

See, I can admit to an error. One of those branches must have left a bruise.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456