TPD officer shot and killed - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Talking Re: TPD officer shot and killed

I really want to know also, but lets NOT post any full names until we are sure the family has been notified!

GOD BLESS!

Re: TPD officer shot and killed

Which Mike was this. I cant get any answers from anyone! Please help???

from tbo.com, "Police identified him as Cpl. Mike Roberts, an 11-year veteran of the Tampa Police Department who had recently been promoted from the department's K9 unit."

As a fellow officer my thoughts and prayers are with the family and with TPD. May GOD place his hands upon all and lift a great man to his heart. Thank you for your service and dedication to the community you shall always be a HERO.

God bless the TPD officer, his family and his TPD family. Rest in peace my brother we have the watch from here.

Trooper Ring #609
    CT State Police

From your extended family in St. Petersburg: Fellow LEO's, and fellow LEO wives, partners, loved ones: We all want to extend our deepest condolences and most heartfelt sympathies to the members of the Tampa Police Department, and especially to Corporal Roberts' family.

We are all devastated by this news tonight.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Cpl. Robert's' wife and son. My heart breaks for them. I am a wife of a SPPD officer, and we have two children under 5. I can imagine the devastation and loss she feels right now, and it breaks my heart. I am so upset that this happened. I am so sorry that any family has to experience this.

Your network of support spans across the bridge. We are here, and you are in our thoughts and our prayers!

Rest in Peace, Corporal Roberts. =**(

My thoughts and prayers go out to this officer and his family. May the suspect burn in hell!

My heart is sad. My thoughts and prayers are with Mike's family and fellow officers. Your Pasco brothers and sisters are thinking of you.

This is a sad, sad day for all officers both current and retired. We have lost a brother.
    My deepest thoughts are with the family of this brave officer.

This is not good. To the family, may our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus comfort you!

*michael blair

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast