ZOMBIE SQUAD - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ZOMBIE SQUAD

Re: ZOMBIE SQUAD

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well this is all I have to say about some of the douche bags that work with us. . .can we please remember our place?! The reason Morale is low is because many of us try to be things that we are not. If we stick to what our job is, which is protecting the citizens OF OUR CITY, then we will be fine. We are not the county, fhp, or any of these larger jurisdictions, and quite frankly I don't care to be. Are our hiring standards lower than 90% of most departments, absolutely! But that's okay. I am glad I work for a city that allows for second chances. I have to just be good at what I do and not forsake the oath I took. As far as the Zombie Squad goes:

Zombie # 1 (Zorro) you are not a bad guy, just need stay focussed on our job at hand
    Zombie # 2 (Wrvs) Not a bad guy either, just needs to stay clean.
    Zombie # 3 Be humble and happy you have a job (disptacher, rat, girlfriend)
    Zombie # 4 One of the biggest liars I have ever met, and is a rat. (Ahmad)
    Zombie # 5 Just work knowing that you are always being watched and you will be fine.

I agree 100%

Exclamation Re: ZOMBIE SQUAD

I'm excited. We are still the topic of conversation, only further proves that the main person is still trying to have the spot light removed from himself.

Jealousy(- noun): jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.

Envious(–adjective): full of, feeling, or expressing envy: envious of a person's success; an envious attack.

Envious Attack? Fits this bulletin perfectly.

Have a great day! :wink:

Arrow Re: ZOMBIE SQUAD

i....................................second....... ...............................that........... :devil:

I personally think all u dushbags, sand ******s, horhay, the zombie squad and all the other rejects should start dating and leave the department oh and leave the rat hear shes probably the only clear headed one on this site.

yours truly,
    Quote Originally Posted by guest..................
    i....................................second....... ...............................that........... :devil:

FYI...Learn how to spell...its DOUCHE BAG not Dushbag....check your reports..dumbass

"TNO" :devil:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123