ZOMBIE SQUAD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ZOMBIE SQUAD

ZOMBIE SQUAD

SO NOW THAT G.A. IS ON MIDNIGHTS....LMAO NOONE WANTS TO WORK DAYS AND AFTERNOONS EVERYONE IS GOING TO MID'S

GEORGE YOU COME OFF AS AN ASSHOLE WHEN YOU FIRST MEET SOMEONE , BUT YOUR FAKE....YOUR REALLY A NICE GUY LOL...... A COPS COP.....

"ALVARAZ FOR PREZ 2012 **** SARA P. "

AND EVERYONE IS RUNNING FROM 500....LOL POOR LITTLE HORHAY NOONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH HIM.... I GUESS HE'S USTO PLAYING WITH HIM SELF

Re: ZOMBIE SQUAD

this is the only place where you can beat a kid to an inch of his life, lie, cause the city to pay out 2.1 million $, keep your job, no I.A. investigation, keep your stripes, get demoted, work out a deal, get re-promoted, abuse on volunteers, # 27 on the dispatcher's 33 list.

good luck in miami pd. you'll get a GREAT reccomendation to get the f* outta here! please take your rats with you!

" only in Miami..... why is Cuba so far away?????"

Lightbulb Re: ZOMBIE SQUAD

AQUI NO HAY COJONES.

PLACE YOUR NOMBRE AQUI PARA SABER QUIEN ES!

LOVE DIEGUEZ

WOW, SOUNDS LIKE THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS POST IS A LITTLE DISGRUNTLED? THATS A GROUP OF 5 OR MORE PEOPLE WHO YOU MAY CONSIDER "SCUMBAG"S BUT THEY SEEM TO BE LOYAL TO EACHOTHER?? AM I SENSING A BIT OF JEALOUSY?? FROM A PERSON WHO OBVIOUSLY HAS NO FRIENDS IN THEIR UNIT? IN THEIR SQUAD? IN THEIR DEPARTMENT? 8)

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A CORRECTION; I GOT FIRED FROM ONE DEPARTMENT...ALSO WHO EVER WROTE THIS POST..... I WOULD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE START YOUR CAR FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS :evil:
    Quote Originally Posted by WHO???
    WTF?

Mr. "I'll send you home for insubrdition" Alvarez? (But Sgt? what did I do) nothing, I just want to feel the power now that the Major backs me up! he he he!!!!!!! I'll have you fired if you dont kiss my arse you auxiliary resrve maggot!

I'll give you 5 picks who wrote the above post:

Scumbag # 1 52 past (Zorro)
    Scumbag # 2 16 past (Wirvvvesss)
    Scumbag # 3 Fired from every job (disptacher, rat, girlfriend)
    Scumbag # 4 Fired from every police job (got a bomb?)
    Scumbag # 5 the county's always watching him for theft and..................??????????

you pick

FROM ONE SCUMBAG TO ANOTHER I GOT YO BACKKKK!

BESIDES, YOU DONT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE OR THAT PERSON. HE WILL FABRICATE ALL TYPES OF LIES TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK BETTER

HALF OF HIS INFO IS WRONG, BUT WHOOOOO CARESSSSS!!

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY PEOPLE! :mrgreen:

Just to keep things clear. My guys are loyal, trust worthy and dedicated to their profession. As are the rest of the Officers I have the honor of working with. This Bulls!#t of not backing each other up repulses me. October 31, 2002, even with all the crap he talked and our disagreements, "HE" called for backup and I was the first one there. "He" was getting his ass handed to him but we both wear a badge and took an oath. As for me, what do you want to know? Yes, I was 20 years old on my way to a 4th of July party and my mouth got my dumbass arrested for reckless. Yes, I was accused, charged and arrested for Felony Battery. After 3 and a half years of investigation it took the jury less than 45 minutes to return a verdict, they were breaking for lunch, NOT GUILTY. Oh, I had a heavy foot when I was a kid and got a sh!t load of tickets, which almost stopped me from becoming a cop. I worked for 5 years in the jails and slowed down, I don't give many tickets now. Oh, I forgot, had my license suspended for forgetting to pay my insurance. I also kicked a dog once, he tried to bite me.

I am firm and fair, there are those who think that they can circumvent the chain of command but not on my watch. I don't ask anything that I am not willing to do myself. If you want to talk sh!t about me go ahead but leave my guys out of it. They work too fu@king hard to have anyone speak half truths or spread rumors about them. I will be back at work on Sunday night, I would be more than willing to accommodate anyone wishing to further converse about my guys or me.

Sergeant G. Alvarez

P.S. It is not the Zombie squad, It's the WOLF PACK!

WTF?

Mr. "I'll send you home for insubrdition" Alvarez? (But Sgt? what did I do) nothing, I just want to feel the power now that the Major backs me up! he he he!!!!!!! I'll have you fired if you dont kiss my arse you auxiliary resrve maggot!

Scumbag # 5 the county's always watching him for theft and..................??????????

you pick

Aaaoooooo!

My *****!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just to keep things clear. My guys are loyal, trust worthy and dedicated to their profession. As are the rest of the Officers I have the honor of working with. This Bulls!#t of not backing each other up repulses me. October 31, 2002, even with all the crap he talked and our disagreements, "HE" called for backup and I was the first one there. "He" was getting his ass handed to him but we both wear a badge and took an oath. As for me, what do you want to know? Yes, I was 20 years old on my way to a 4th of July party and my mouth got my dumbass arrested for reckless. Yes, I was accused, charged and arrested for Felony Battery. After 3 and a half years of investigation it took the jury less than 45 minutes to return a verdict, they were breaking for lunch, NOT GUILTY. Oh, I had a heavy foot when I was a kid and got a sh!t load of tickets, which almost stopped me from becoming a cop. I worked for 5 years in the jails and slowed down, I don't give many tickets now. Oh, I forgot, had my license suspended for forgetting to pay my insurance. I also kicked a dog once, he tried to bite me.

I am firm and fair, there are those who think that they can circumvent the chain of command but not on my watch. I don't ask anything that I am not willing to do myself. If you want to talk sh!t about me go ahead but leave my guys out of it. They work too fu@king hard to have anyone speak half truths or spread rumors about them. I will be back at work on Sunday night, I would be more than willing to accommodate anyone wishing to further converse about my guys or me.

Sergeant G. Alvarez

WTF?

you pick

NOW THAT’S A SGT.... NO MATTER WHAT, HE TAKES CARE OF HIS OWN (SOME NOT EVEN IN IS TEAM OR SHIFT). THAT’S WHY HIS GUYS BEND OVER BACKWARDS (IM SETTING MY SELF UP FOR THIS ONE- BUT DON’T KNOW WHAT OTHER WORD TO USE) FOR HIM....

BTW..

YO SORDO....ZORRO FITS YOUR STYLE SON... IT’S LIKE CALLING ME SUPERMAN...ZORRO HAD A FINE AS$ BYTCH IN EVERY MOVIE...WE JUST GOTTA GET YOU A SWORD AND A FINE AS$ BYTCH..LOL
    WERVES MY *****, ILL HAVE A 40 WITH U ANY DAY, AS LONG AS YOU BUYING (AND IM DRIVING)....AND FUC THE BEACH I HATE THEM TOO....LOL
    RYAN , EVERYONE LOVES YOU LIKE A SISTER DON’T LET THIS LITTLE FOOL GET TO YOU, SOME HATE WHAT THEY CANT HAVE AND DAM*N GIRL YOU HAVE WHAT HE WANTS.....
    AHMAD....DAM*N....YOU JUST DANGEROUS, I WISH I KNEW HOW TO MAKE BOMBS...GOOD THING YOU LEFT HIS SQUAD.....AND I DON’T CALL IT A UNIT BECAUSE THERE WAS NEVER ANY UNITY FROM YOUR LEADER…
    MONA.....THE ONLY REASON THE COUNTY IS WATCHING YOU IS BECAUSE THERE’S A CHICK IN THE OFFICE THAT HAS A CRUSH ON YOU...U NEED TO HANDLE BUSINESS…WE SPOKEN ABOUT THAT BEFORE…..
    **** LOYALTY IS EARNED NOT GIVEN, VICE VERSA LOYALTY CAN BE ALSO TAKEN AWAY ****

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Sergeant G. Alvarez

WTF?

you pick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast