Verbally abusive supervisor

Unhappy Verbally abusive supervisor

Does a deputy in the state of Florida, have any rights in regards to being transfered to another job, an schedule
    within days of writing a letter, to my superiors about a supervisor being hostile and abusive to staff.
    I did not work under this person, but was one of many who was constanly being caught in his line of fire.
    The issue I brought up, was never addressed, I was transfered to a lesser job and was told, they were
    planning on it. Because it does not effect my pay, they said it was in there right.

Re: Verbally abusive supervisor

I know this post is older, but I felt I just had to give my opinion. I have had a few run in with this kinda of ASS HOLE, Self Centered, Small Minded, Insecure, Power Hungry, Ass Kissing, Spnless leach of a supervisor myself. I could go on and on, but i'll leave it there. Just so you know, they can move you as they see fit and will always say it's to benefit the agency or it is for the agency's needs. They cannot however take your pay for no good reason. I would like to ask, did you document this incident? Email with CC'ing to yourself and others. Keep copies of the complaint form you filed or did you just have a convesation about this incident behind closed doors? Always document any and evey encounter. Keep a log, date, time, what was said, witnesses to the encounter. Document this person lashing out to others...again, date, time, what was said and to who. It's no different then a bad guy. Build you case against him. Once you have enough "Probable cause" you slam his ass like you would an ass hole which is what he probably is. Trick is, if he is in that crowed and we all know that crowed you have to make it so big the admin cannot just turn their heads. They have to act and once that happenes if they even think about touching you for any reason besides something serious they are looking a one hell of a law suit.

Re: Verbally abusive supervisor

I have come across many women who have been constantly harassed by their seniors yet they do not take any action.

maricelafm16

Habitually updated photo blog with boiling men

Regular gay photos assistance
    http://gay-photos.gotorrents.top/?post-tyree

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    you work for the pleasure of the sheriif, he can do anything within reason and terminate you without cause