problem employee - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: problem employee

out tuesday too untouchable? maybe not time is running out on this believe that Who Dat?

It is very sad when a perfectly healthy person will hide behind what FMLA was really created for. It also makes me sick to know that this employee was allowed to continue to abuse sick and vacation time. Now is the time for Hall to step up to the plate and deal with this problem. I know that he cannot change the past but the employees are looking for him to change the future, give direction, and lead by example.

This department has been held together by a few select employees for way too long. It needs to get rid of the dead weight and start promoting valuable employees to positions that they deserve and in which they can truly make a difference in the way things are handled, moral problems, and implementing policies that really mean something.

The citizens of Bartow pay to have this Police Department and obviously they still want it, so why not make it the best place to work that it can be. It's time for the employees that don't want to come to work to get out and find a job somewhere else. With the economy in the shape it is now good luck finding another place that will put up with the things that BAPD does, however it is time for you to get out! Clear the way for someone who wants a great job. There are too many people on unemployment right now who would love to be able to do police work and get the pay and benefits that BAPD offers.

For what my opinion is worth, I would have fired her a long time ago.

Hoping her work ethic improves, knowing that it won't, and wishing her well in her new job when she is eventually fired.

Please its same ole same ole on brass alley..... Don't hold your breath waiting for that change. admin has known about the prob for years and refuses to address it. the deputy chief still runs the pd and that wont change until he retires.......then when get gary for dc.

This is a test

Unregistered
    Wow and she still causes issues. All you new detectives need to stay away from this one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1442701
    This is a huge problem..... Isn't there a policy in the City of Bartow Handbook that if you use all your sick days and vacation days and you continuely call in and and have unpaid days that this would be considered excessive absentism and grounds for dismissal.

The Problem here is that the officers and Chain of Command have been dealing with her "Tony Days" for a couple of years now, and when the supervisors go to the "Upper Chain of Command" they are ignored or told that She has "Lawyers"... She will file Grievances for Harrassement or Sexual Harrassement. Whose the Boss here? Seems like the Striped boys in the Air conditioned offices need to cut the T-Back Strings and Boot her Ass out the door. If she needs that many days off well, give her permanant days off!

How fair is this for the other officers that come to work and do their job and cover her shift too. Last time I checked the officers at BPD are down in numbers on Road Officers and it does not look any better for you guys in the next years to come. Someone needs to grow a pair, put on your jock strap and stop being led by intimidation of this Lazy Ass and Say.. "Your Fired"...
    What about Sgt Tag?

Unregistered
    Hear she is retiring soon as she says. I will believe it when I see it. This is one reason she got moved as SRO from the High School and into the DB area. Not a gain for DB but more of a problem.

Unregistered
    Heard theres another one starting to be just like her. Only worked 3 days and called out “sick” the rest since going full time recently. Thinks they are the exception to the rule of having sitter issues. Hope the new Capt pays better attention because we all know the other higher ups cover it up

Unregistered
    I think the new captain will be more focused on his own problematic departments like oh idk records and how red works two days and disappears for a week because she has an “ear ache”. Maybe don’t spend 80% of your work day outside smoking and shooting the breeze with the DB secretary and you won’t be “sick” all the time.

The one calling out for legitimately being sick with documentation, not sitter issues as you say, is the least of their worries up there. From what I hear there’s about 1 decent dispatcher left on nights, maybe 2 on days including the one you’re shit talking. Maybe spend less time with your head up your ass starting drama cause you’re bored mmk princess ;-)

Unregistered
    Why I got to be a Princess? Maybe Imma Prince

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast