Candidates For Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Candidates For Sheriff

Immler would be a good choice. Morale is up in his department. The city officials love him. There are also a few other names out there though. Fmr. Chief Joseph Schroeder of Delray Beach, fmr. Chief of Palm Beach PD Michael Reiter, Fmr. Chief of Lake Worth PD William Smith and there is always Chief Lincoln of Lantana PD. Nothing but good things about this guy! Then there Van Dusen and heck, maybe Eggleston again. It's all speculations, but I am sure these guys would love to be Sheriff. it's an awesome job. The boss says it all time! :devil:

THE ONLY THING SHIPPEL KNW WAS HOW TO MAKE THOSE RED LIPS, never worked the road, ever hear of the peter principal.classic example, her resume is all commun relations an thats where she should have stayed as a deputy. how she made it to colonel like others we have is beyond me...

if running for Sheriff didn't cross her mind, it will now since she's now being talked about. The right ears will want to find out who she is. Palm Beach County residents may see her as a formidable candidate. Nothing against the Sheriff, she only needs to say the right words, a good political consultant, get the people that contribute to her non-profit to help her out in a race and she's golden.

lot of these posts are accurate. she never for one second was on the road. and "citizens of palm beach county" are going to have areal hard time getting to know her cause she lives in martin county and has for 20 years.

kinda makes you think?? :cop:

Rick Lincoln woudl be AWESOME ! ! Remember back when he left us because he was SOOOOOO fed up with Neumann??????

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    gimme a break people. Jill Shippel wasnt qualified to be at the rank was much less being the top dog. Whats this woman stuff? There is no woman here even close to being qualified to be sheriff. I heard that our sheriff announced that he was running for third term at a press conference this morning at Headquarters. According to my source he got a standing O when he made the stunning announcement. Ric is not going anywhere. He is here to stay. There will be nobody in the mix for another 7 years.
    Ok see my last post was deleted , how unusual , anyway , your Bradshaw here to stay theory , well don't be so sure , he has lost control of this ship , the public knows it , and not everyone thinks he's a God , except for him , and you of course .

It seems many things get deleted from the various topics.......If you feel your stuff is being deleted without violating the TERMS OF USE, send a note to MOD1 and talk to him about it. Personally, I think this MOD over-steps himself frequently and the only way we are going to get him reined-in to to compalin to his boss......MOD 1. Dont worry about one of our modedrators being able to find out who you are and start telling higher-ups who you are......the MODs dont have that kind of access to find out who you are.

Sheppell, Immler, and Lincolm are real good choices. Sheppell has an advantage because she use to work at the Sheriff's Office. I looked her up and I like what she's about. Is anyone close to her that could ask her what's her take on possibly running in the future? I really think this woman would clean house and be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by A woman
    Maybe Jill Sheppell

Hahahahaaaa, you're kidding right? I don't think she spent a single day in road patrol. What the hell does she know about being a cop, much less Sheriff.

And Pat Ahara, Ohara AAAhara or what ever his name is this week. He couldn't even get his paperwork squared away enough to qualify to run for sheriff in Broward. What makes you think this goof could run this department. Run his name in PALMS. Look at the complaints against him by his neighbors.

The above is FACT mod. the proof is in your own police reports. Look up the case numbers everyone. Look for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by A woman
    Maybe Jill Sheppell
    [b]Come on people , let's get serious , Jill Shepell , we would be the laughing stock of the county , she never worked the road , and could hardly make it through in-service training . Rick Lincoln , there is your choice , he would out do this current sheriff by a mile , plus , he has got a personality .

HELLO, I would askthe person who ran my name in palms, to run the neighbors who complained about me in palms. You should remember that Pat served, on the road for 18 years. Pat was awarded the third highest medal the sheriff's office gives out, the Combat Cross.

Pat's IA file has one unsustained complaint, excluding the travisty done to him for all his years of service by the group of people in the complaint. Remember they will do the same thing to you, without hesitation. Pat had the courage to file a lawsuit against them.

You should stand up for those who have gone before you, and served our agency.

One final note, Pat Aahara has always put his name on each post. No Fear.

Sign your name, man up, everyone.

Thank you, Pat Aahara

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast