HP

Thread: HP

HP

How is H. P. doing down there? I use to work with him at UFPD up in Gainesville.

Re: HP

He is a detective now.

Oh my!! hahaha Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST UFPD
    How is Hubert Pierre doing down there? I use to work with him at UFPD up in Gainesville.
    To Whom that is inquiring about HP, I am doing well in Dade County. The number is still the same for anyone asking.

Working with the county or Miami Gardens? Glad you're doing ok but you sure ran from here in the mddle of the night!! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by UFPD
    Working with the county or Miami Gardens? Glad you're doing ok but you sure ran from here in the mddle of the night!! hahaha
    Being retired from a law enforcement agency in Miami-Dade county, and now living in Gainesville Fl. HP had nothing to run from as college kiddie cop when he became a cop in S. Florida. Nothing to fear being a U of F cop, big mouth. How many AK-47's have you seen on campus ? None or channel 20 would have led the news cast with that one. So go to your board and leave a working cops alone. Yes, giving bicycle riders speeding tickets isn't a crime in big city law enforcement. HP keep up your good work and forget the kiddie cop's laughter.