CERTIFIED HIRING - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Re: CERTIFIED HIRING

Quote Originally Posted by guest1234567
    GC how are you doing in the process?
    I haven't heard anything in a while.
    I have yet to get my letter to go and take the last drug test. Seen some people (in another forum) get theirs, but nobody yet has reported getting their results with a definitive starting date. We reluctantly, have resigned to the fact that nothing will really happen until next year. It doesn't make sense though, from what I understand, the department will order you to a drug test 45 days before entering the academy. I can only imagine the chaos and snafu's personnel bureau must be going thru nowadays. :mrgreen:

Hey Gcopter, just curious, when did you submitt your application, how long has it been to be on this stage? I applied in April, and no sign of anything :?: :cop:

Off the top of my head... 2008, can't tell you exactly when now. I've got the paperwork laying somewhere around the house. I'm guessing september of '08.

Quote Originally Posted by popo50 to Gcopter
    Hey Gcopter, just curious, when did you submitt your application, how long has it been to be on this stage? I applied in April, and no sign of anything :?: :cop:
    Just to give you an idea,
    I did mine in 2007. A friend of mine in 2006. We did Polygraph and assesments, fingerprints and refference letters
    last we heard about 6 months ago that they are in a hiring freeze.

Wow, that really sucks. Between '08 and now, I've done everything. Still waiting to get the second drug test before getting the call for the academy. I completed my physical back in june '09. Could've finished sooner had I not had to re take the polygraph and being over the weight guidelines. I lost another month there, had to loose like 19 pounds, but I did it and exceeded it by 6 pounds :devil: :cop:

Any update?

Quote Originally Posted by gcopter
    Wow, that really sucks. Between '08 and now, I've done everything. Still waiting to get the second drug test before getting the call for the academy. I completed my physical back in june '09. Could've finished sooner had I not had to re take the polygraph and being over the weight guidelines. I lost another month there, had to loose like 19 pounds, but I did it and exceeded it by 6 pounds :devil: :cop:
    Fatty.

Yo momma. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by gcopter
    Yo momma. :snicker:
    Don't get ur fat in an uproar. Just tired of all the fat cops is all. U lost wieght to pass ur phys, but ur jus gonna gain it all back an be another fatty in brown, and that's bad for all cops out ther who work out and stay in shape. The public makes fun of ur fat asssss.

FATTY. :mrgreen: :snicker: :| :wink: :!: :evil: :devil:

Not in an uproar here. I can take ribbing as well as the next one. At the very least, I can do something about my weight. 8)

I've yet to see anyone laugh at my 6'1" 240 pounds frame. :evil:

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast