Sgt.R.Kinchen stupid idea - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Sgt.R.Kinchen stupid idea

That Reggie guy is complaining bouts polize misconduct? U gots to be crazy!!! That man used to beat the heck out of us in O.T. and specially in Liberty City. He gots no respect for us but he likes Mr.Gates cause he gots money and is friends of our man Obama. Shame on yous Sgt.Kitchen.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KINCHEN....

Professor Gates used the opportunity to vent his anger and hatred towards anything white. All he had to do is show the officer that he lived there and it would have been over. But the RACIST, MILITANT, LIBERAL, professor chose to spew his anger and show his true colors. I can only imagine what he is teaching in his classrooms. Mr. Gates is the only person responsible for the situation getting out of control. If he is as educated as he portrays himself to be, he should had risen above the petty BS and display better common sense. Once he insulted the officer and brought out the race car, most officers would have responded the same way Sgt. ******* did, even Sgt Kinchen.

Sergeant Kinchen I think your right we should ALL go talk to the media and tell them whats on our minds FCK the D.O.s' and rank Kinchen you are gangsta.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sergeant Kinchen I think your right we should ALL go talk to the media and tell them whats on our minds FCK the D.O.s' and rank Kinchen you are gangsta.

Yeah, Kinchen. That's a good idea. Everybody tells the media what their personal opinions are and let's use their badges and titles to give it a little credibility. In other words if we did what you did it would be "every man for himself and screw the organization". Well done bonehead.

Well,I was gonna say that at least he made the chief look bad but he made all of us look bad.
    How can this guy openly violate D.O.'s and nothing happens? I know,the race card will protect him.
    Oh los negritos are really having fun,l.o.l.
    Kinchen has always been a thug in uniform so he cant change now. Guess he is making up for all the times he treated his own kind like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123